Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 5, 2026, 2:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So, I guess I'm off to church...
#5
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church...
Does your mother force your sister and father to go to church?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Reply



Messages In This Thread
So, I guess I'm off to church... - by FemmeRealism - August 17, 2012 at 5:34 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Jackalope - August 17, 2012 at 5:42 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by FemmeRealism - August 17, 2012 at 5:48 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Ace Otana - August 18, 2012 at 1:38 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by LastPoet - August 17, 2012 at 5:51 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Faith No More - August 17, 2012 at 5:55 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by FemmeRealism - August 17, 2012 at 6:16 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Lion IRC - August 17, 2012 at 6:27 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Nine - August 17, 2012 at 6:45 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Jackalope - August 17, 2012 at 6:47 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Anomalocaris - August 17, 2012 at 6:50 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Napoléon - August 17, 2012 at 6:34 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by FemmeRealism - August 17, 2012 at 6:59 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Minimalist - August 17, 2012 at 7:12 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Napoléon - August 17, 2012 at 7:12 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Minimalist - August 17, 2012 at 7:17 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by padraic - August 17, 2012 at 8:14 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Lion IRC - August 19, 2012 at 3:57 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Godschild - August 20, 2012 at 4:32 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by frankiej - August 20, 2012 at 4:36 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Ryantology - August 20, 2012 at 4:36 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Thor - August 17, 2012 at 8:54 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Kayenneh - August 17, 2012 at 9:12 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Ryantology - August 17, 2012 at 9:50 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Jackalope - August 17, 2012 at 9:33 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Cato - August 18, 2012 at 9:31 am
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Epimethean - August 18, 2012 at 2:32 am
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by cratehorus - August 18, 2012 at 2:49 am
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by 5thHorseman - August 18, 2012 at 9:35 am
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Napoléon - August 18, 2012 at 10:20 am
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by 5thHorseman - August 18, 2012 at 10:38 am
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Erinome - August 18, 2012 at 10:49 am
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Minimalist - August 18, 2012 at 12:36 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by zebo-the-fat - August 18, 2012 at 12:40 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Creed of Heresy - August 18, 2012 at 12:48 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by popeyespappy - August 18, 2012 at 1:15 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Minimalist - August 18, 2012 at 1:28 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by popeyespappy - August 18, 2012 at 1:31 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by frankiej - August 18, 2012 at 2:45 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Kayenneh - August 18, 2012 at 6:04 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Reforged - August 18, 2012 at 6:19 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by The Grand Nudger - August 20, 2012 at 4:43 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Faith No More - August 20, 2012 at 4:50 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by frankiej - August 20, 2012 at 4:53 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Ryantology - August 20, 2012 at 5:17 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by LastPoet - August 20, 2012 at 7:16 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by padraic - August 21, 2012 at 4:08 am
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by frankiej - August 21, 2012 at 4:16 am
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Lion IRC - August 23, 2012 at 10:11 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by Reforged - August 25, 2012 at 10:14 pm
RE: So, I guess I'm off to church... - by padraic - August 25, 2012 at 11:55 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take a guess Kitan Etos 17 3764 January 2, 2025 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  Take a guess onlinebiker 17 4491 November 25, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Well I'm off to Devon Cod 26 8143 August 4, 2019 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Cod
  Neil deGrasse Tyson off the hook! chimp3 5 2683 March 16, 2019 at 11:44 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Fell off my bike tonight Kitan Etos 48 9865 October 22, 2018 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  I'm off on holidays again Pat Mustard 6 2274 September 4, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  I Guess You've All Been Practicing Your Aim Rhondazvous 20 5087 August 29, 2018 at 11:22 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Can anyone guess what this is? ignoramus 67 14974 June 29, 2018 at 1:09 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  My humor, I know it's off the wall Kitan Etos 13 5109 May 8, 2018 at 8:03 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Pick the time you want me off Mystic 42 11845 February 1, 2018 at 9:29 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)