Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 8, 2024, 6:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ?
RE: What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ?
Quote:So I should stop eating and die?
Sadly, yes. stop using your senses, "put a blindfold over your eyes, don't eat, don't drink, don't move", call god and tell him (finish me, I don't want this life). One of god's names is the just & the merciful, a just & merciful god would understand what you want.

I truly think that nobody is going to do that, which proves that my theory about humans, loving life, is not wrong after all.
//
Quote:Then god's an idiot for making me forget. Either way the rules are absurd and cruel.

You didn't totally forget, there is always that small part of you who still believes in that. But humans choose to hide it.

Almost every human on the planet thought about god in a way or another. The behavior of the ancient nations proves that ; most of them had a religion, if not all (ancient egypt, babylon ...even rome).

Atheists "kill" that little voice inside them.

//
Quote:Well I want to see my contract then. What idiot god takes away my memory of me agreeing to do something that if I get wrong I can be tortured for?
And if as I predict you claim the quran is the contract then thats clearly BS. I was brought up in a way that I never even saw a quran till after I left school. How should I differentiate between that and the bible that both offer me a bullshit deal.
Is there some kind of alternative company I can negotiate a better deal with? Maybe I could move to pay as you go..

If a person had a good insight, he would now that it's the right thing. I said a lot, a thing with humans is different with god.

The right way is to know that a creator would be supreme, divine & only one.

With that faith alone, if you didn't hear about the Quran, you're kinda in the safe side, because you would start to search & look for a religion with one divine god only.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ? - by WinterHold - January 22, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 3367 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Never call other humans disbelievers! Mystic 42 6137 October 29, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah? ReptilianPeon 14 5377 January 14, 2016 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How humans are "slaves", and how that leads to the existence of God. WinterHold 65 7191 November 4, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer