Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 29, 2024, 2:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ?
RE: What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ?
Yeah I've heard this BS before. You can interpret it anyway you want. Just look at the TV series Ancient Aliens. I find the literal Christians more honest. They don't bother with the running round saying "Oh no thats not what it really meant." take the westboro church. They just repeat the bible and it pisses everyone off. Its hilarious.

Plus I'm not sure where the metaphor is in being burned in a lake of fire for all eternity. How can you even decide whats the metaphor and whats the literal truth in any of it? Once you start doing that you may as well throw the hole thing out the window.. Preferably into a lake of fire.

[Image: captain_hindsight_speckcase-p17654445471...r2_400.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lyaelijUvN1qf95oto1_r1_500.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ? - by Nine - January 28, 2013 at 1:47 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic reflection]: hell is a black hole-part V, objects never leave hell. WinterHold 40 3307 January 5, 2023 at 11:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Never call other humans disbelievers! Mystic 42 6133 October 29, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah? ReptilianPeon 14 5367 January 14, 2016 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  How humans are "slaves", and how that leads to the existence of God. WinterHold 65 7140 November 4, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer