Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 5:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hate NASCAR BUT,
#14
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT,
(February 18, 2013 at 7:55 am)Zen Badger Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJDdzV0LlOT3xG_zVq04z...wXoTMnc-0w]

Those shorts don't look very good quality. Shoddy workmanship I'd say.



You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.




 








Reply



Messages In This Thread
Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Jackie - February 18, 2013 at 7:49 am
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Napoléon - February 18, 2013 at 7:53 am
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Zen Badger - February 18, 2013 at 7:55 am
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by downbeatplumb - February 19, 2013 at 3:05 pm
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Jackie - February 20, 2013 at 8:10 am
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Jackie - February 18, 2013 at 7:58 am
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Napoléon - February 18, 2013 at 12:54 pm
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Violet - February 18, 2013 at 2:30 pm
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Jackie - February 18, 2013 at 4:16 pm
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Napoléon - February 19, 2013 at 8:24 am
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Napoléon - February 18, 2013 at 12:55 pm
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by junkyardboy - February 18, 2013 at 1:52 pm
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Violet - February 18, 2013 at 4:29 pm
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Minimalist - February 19, 2013 at 1:03 pm
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Faith No More - February 19, 2013 at 1:48 pm
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Napoléon - February 19, 2013 at 3:07 pm
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Jackie - February 19, 2013 at 3:49 pm
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Violet - February 20, 2013 at 1:31 pm
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Gooders1002 - February 19, 2013 at 7:14 pm
RE: Hate NASCAR BUT, - by Napoléon - February 20, 2013 at 7:34 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One thing I hate about the human language. Jackie 13 4327 June 25, 2021 at 11:19 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  My HATE Thread! impaler 46 11551 September 2, 2020 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  I hate it when I do that... onlinebiker 22 5611 July 15, 2020 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Why I hate food critics.... Jackie 23 7689 January 21, 2020 at 10:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 1518 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  I hate government Apex1050 24 6262 May 30, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Athene
  [split] PSA: Hate Speech (discussion of video etc) Huggy Bear 223 58356 May 3, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I don't hate everything my species does. Jackie 17 6257 March 20, 2019 at 5:05 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Damn - I hate that.... onlinebiker 7 2662 January 29, 2019 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Most people hate logic. onlinebiker 40 8544 December 4, 2018 at 4:35 pm
Last Post: ignoramus



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)