Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 6:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
If I would visit the U.S.A., which state would you recommend me to visit?
#17
RE: If I would visit the U.S.A., which state would you recommend me to visit?
It seems to me that if god is all powerful, then one mosque is as good as another, and thus wasting your money on making sure you're traveling to a state with an arbitrary 'best' mosque judgment is foolish as fuck. But what do I know - I don't base my travel plans on the nearest synagogue....
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: If I would visit the U.S.A., which state would you recommend me to visit? - by thesummerqueen - April 27, 2013 at 8:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which countries have you visited? zebo-the-fat 22 3906 June 20, 2025 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Andreas
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 9238 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which do you want to go? Kitan Etos 13 3658 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 2921 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 2120 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Which is worse? Kitan Etos 13 2772 February 23, 2022 at 8:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  The current state of engineering Macoleco 14 4244 November 24, 2021 at 7:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Anyone visit a volcano, or live near a volcano? Jackie 27 6891 October 21, 2021 at 5:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which one is the correct phrase? brewer 20 5827 September 21, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which ancient thread of mine should I necro? Kitan Etos 11 2507 August 25, 2021 at 7:15 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)