Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which famous clone would you adopt?
Which famous clone would you adopt?
If you had to adopt a child that is cloned from some historical person and you could choose which, who would you pick? Abe Lincoln? Picasso? Cleopatra? Malcolm X?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: Which famous clone would you adopt?
Harpo Marx. Quiet is a plus.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 22, 2023 at 2:58 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: If you had to adopt a child that is cloned from some historical person and you could choose which, who would you pick? Abe Lincoln? Picasso? Cleopatra? Malcolm X?

Don’t you think being adopted and raised by you would nullify any advantage that having cloned good genes would otherwise have given the child?

Angel
Tesla. Mad weird science is a gift that keeps on giving.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
edison, a real bastard who took credit for so much.
Liv Tyler.  Great
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
Valentine Michael Smith.
Thanos.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(January 23, 2023 at 10:44 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: Valentine Michael Smith.

I wanna change my answer.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I can clone him for you wholesale.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Would you still cook if you diddn't have to? Angrboda 41 2166 October 30, 2023 at 3:40 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 787 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 840 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Which is worse? Foxaèr 13 611 February 23, 2022 at 8:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Which one is the correct phrase? brewer 20 1870 September 21, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which ancient thread of mine should I necro? Foxaèr 11 587 August 25, 2021 at 7:15 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Where would you go if you could? Brian37 24 2016 August 18, 2021 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2417 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Who would you rely on to help you out? Cod 18 1326 January 8, 2019 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Little lunch
Question Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (Quiz) Angrboda 33 2359 September 21, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire