Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 6:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally found the evidence.
RE: Finally found the evidence.
"Vain"...you keep using that word. It doesn't mean what you think it means.

Humble yourself before my COCK. See? I can capitalize words to make them seem more emphatic and important, too, but unlike your lord [notice the lack of capitals] I can prove the existence of my COCK. Can you prove the existence of your lord?

By the way, you're already in a box. You're in a box of Evangelism, nothing more. You're not unique, you're not alone, there's several million people just like you, and you follow a RELIGION, a MAN MADE religion, you follow the words of men, the teachings of men, and pretend its divinity, yet when called upon for proof, you can provide none. I wallow in nothing more than self-awareness, but you wallow in self-deceit...far the worse of the two. There is no "lord" save the one you make for yourself. Now go and bow down, pitiful slave, and curb your tongue, for I have yet to hear an edict from your master that proclaims you have a right to speak in his stead and therefore have no need to accept what you say as fact. If man is so unworthy than how dare you speak of your master as if you have any right to make any proclamation of any kind on this behalf? Show some of that humility you claim and shut the fuck up.

By the way, speaking of stooping, it's interesting how your position of prayer is to bend down and get on your knees...you don't just stoop, you outright kneel. Honestly, you're a disgrace to the human species, you're one of these idiots that thinks some guy died and then came back to life and floated into the sky.

Do tell me, if Jesus floated into the sky, because the sky is where heaven is, how come, despite us having flown not just into the sky but beyond into space, have we seen no heaven, hmm? Where EXACTLY did Jesus go after floating into the sky? And why was him floating into the sky necessary if he just vanished after a certain height?

Ockham's Razor: The simplest explanation is best, and the simplest explanation is: None of it happened. Deal with it. I sure did a long time ago. It's utterly contemptuous to me, who has long since forsaken the fairy tale myths, to see grown men still mindlessly slaving away at a belief system without justification or proof. If you had even a shred of weight to your words via some form of tangible evidence I might lend you some credence and not consider your words to be condescending drivel, but since you don't, then don't you fucking talk down to me like you're privvy to some cosmic body of knowledge that the rest of us "vain men" are not, because you aren't, and if you think you are, you're a self-righteous, self-deluded, self-important twat whose only contributions to anything will amount to taking up a spot in a graveyard some day, you insignificant self-deprecating shit.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by Joel - May 4, 2013 at 7:06 pm
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by goodnews - May 5, 2013 at 2:28 am
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by smax - May 7, 2013 at 3:30 am
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by Rev. Rye - May 5, 2013 at 8:55 am
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by Darkstar - May 5, 2013 at 2:12 pm
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by Whateverist - May 5, 2013 at 10:05 am
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by goodnews - May 6, 2013 at 4:39 am
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by frankiej - May 6, 2013 at 2:53 pm
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by goodnews - May 6, 2013 at 4:34 pm
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by Creed of Heresy - May 6, 2013 at 5:42 pm
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by goodnews - May 6, 2013 at 7:02 pm
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by Minimalist - May 6, 2013 at 7:06 pm
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by Creed of Heresy - May 6, 2013 at 7:14 pm
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by goodnews - May 7, 2013 at 1:58 am
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by Minimalist - May 7, 2013 at 2:12 am
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by goodnews - May 7, 2013 at 6:14 am
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by smax - May 7, 2013 at 7:13 am
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by Creed of Heresy - May 7, 2013 at 7:03 am
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by Brian37 - May 7, 2013 at 7:26 am
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by goodnews - May 7, 2013 at 9:57 am
RE: Finally found the evidence. - by Creed of Heresy - May 7, 2013 at 10:05 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I found jesus Longhorn 21 4930 May 15, 2015 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: lunafreespirit
  The things that finally "broke" religion for me vodkafan 13 2720 May 30, 2014 at 9:44 am
Last Post: vodkafan
  After 20 years, I'm finally awake... Boris Karloff 15 3722 January 19, 2014 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Simon Moon
  I always assumed there would be evidence. Sancho 19 6133 July 7, 2011 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist