Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2026, 5:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey Everyone!
#1
Hey Everyone!
New user here. I actually discovered this site while I was at work today and figured I'd check it out, and now here I am (I am on page 202 of the "user pictures" thread. I think I'll like it here based on that alone).

My atheism story is a long one, so I'll save it for another post.

In general I'm 24, M, live in Northeast Pennsylvania and mostly work and play video games. You know, just like lots of people my age Tongue

I've recently began playing WoW again as I can't seem to stay away, but don't hold that against me. Other interests include music and sport shooting which I'm entirely new too. I just purchased a Gen 4 Glock G19 in March after waiting for about 4-5 months due to the firearms ban scare, which I think was entirely a ruse to bolster the economy (not really, but firearm companies can thank the media for sales I guess).

Speaking of the media - it generally disgusts me to read the newspaper or watch any sort of news, especially Faux News and, as the views of such sources always have some sort of agenda behind them, and usually not a good one. Tide goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that. Etc, etc.

I enjoy browsing YouTube, watching Matt Dillahunty throw the gauntlet down, watching Zero Punctuation weekly, and I recently discovered "Fundies Say The Darnedest Things" which I'm currently going through in it's entirety. I also enjoy watching Game of Thrones even though I've read up to the 4th book so I know how the season ends. I just like seeing it realized in film.

And finally, any fans of Scandinavian metal and anything like it will instantly be my pal (see: my username), because there seem to be so few of us that are vocal about it, especially in the States.

So that's me in a nutshell. I'm glad to have found this place and I hope I'll be able to contribute positively henceforth.

And for a final note - popeyespappy, I'm a big fan already. I'm planning on adopting a retired racing Grey when I get a chance. Yours is beautiful.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
Hey Everyone! - by Heir Apparent - June 1, 2013 at 1:17 am
RE: Hey Everyone! - by Kayenneh - June 1, 2013 at 1:25 am
RE: Hey Everyone! - by FifthElement - June 1, 2013 at 2:05 am
RE: Hey Everyone! - by Heir Apparent - June 1, 2013 at 5:28 am
RE: Hey Everyone! - by Something completely different - June 1, 2013 at 5:33 am
RE: Hey Everyone! - by Minimalist - June 1, 2013 at 7:59 pm
RE: Hey Everyone! - by Zarith - June 1, 2013 at 6:46 pm
RE: Hey Everyone! - by Heir Apparent - June 2, 2013 at 12:33 am
RE: Hey Everyone! - by Jackie - June 1, 2013 at 7:21 pm
RE: Hey Everyone! - by Violet - June 1, 2013 at 8:03 pm
RE: Hey Everyone! - by popeyespappy - June 1, 2013 at 8:27 pm
RE: Hey Everyone! - by KichigaiNeko - June 1, 2013 at 11:29 pm
RE: Hey Everyone! - by Aractus - June 2, 2013 at 4:04 am
RE: Hey Everyone! - by Mahafsoun NM - June 2, 2013 at 4:07 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Everyone Ringack 3 173 September 28, 2026 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hi everyone Malleable 17 5482 June 3, 2026 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello everyone! Bonanza07 6 1638 January 24, 2026 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hello everyone Dredon 4 1956 June 16, 2025 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Hello To Everyone TravestNiggle 8 3924 June 8, 2025 at 4:08 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Hello Everyone! Rift Zone 9 3921 May 22, 2025 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Hi everyone kalips 6 1812 March 24, 2025 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Hello everyone GANIBALxD 9 2753 March 18, 2025 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Hello, Everyone I Am Hugh 14 4417 February 23, 2025 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Hi everyone Bandore 10 3035 January 19, 2025 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)