Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 1:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is calling someone judgemental judgemental?
RE: Is calling someone judgemental judgemental?
(July 19, 2013 at 6:55 pm)Koolay Wrote: I've always been bothered, with those that call others judgemental. You can not logically criticize someone for being judgemental, since that in effect is a judgement and generalisation of someone else's personality. This is a fail of logic on the most basic level.

It's like someone saying "You should not use English", well then you have failed your own objective, so why should I listen to you?

The only reason why people have a problem with judgement, is not from any genuine reasoned argument, but just that they don't like what you are saying, so they will try to shut you up by ... judging you negatively!

Personally I love my sense of judgement, it separates my friends from enemies very quickly.

Discuss.

this is damn near poetic.

it's religion that tells us to judge is bad so i would give judging credit just for that.

Messages In This Thread
Is calling someone judgemental judgemental? - by Koolay - July 19, 2013 at 6:55 pm
RE: Is calling someone judgemental judgemental? - by Chas - July 20, 2013 at 12:32 am
RE: Is calling someone judgemental judgemental? - by christcahinkilla - July 19, 2013 at 11:15 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who gets to decide when someone is lying? Clueless Morgan 23 3717 February 6, 2014 at 9:24 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Would someone recieving a bionic transplant still be the same person? Zone 7 3030 February 21, 2013 at 11:57 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Changing Someone's Belief FallentoReason 18 9519 August 4, 2012 at 1:07 pm
Last Post: FallentoReason
  Can you forgive someone yet seek justice against them at the same time? Pel 20 7965 January 18, 2012 at 12:49 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko