Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 9:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A mistake I made
#2
RE: A mistake I made
A white lie in this case probably would have done some good. As long as you personally knew where you fucked up, it's not like there would have been some divine entity judging you for not revealing the entire truth of what happened. I fucking hate how society makes us think we need to feel guilt for certain actions.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
A mistake I made - by sarcasticgeographer - September 9, 2013 at 3:09 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by Bad Writer - September 9, 2013 at 3:16 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by sarcasticgeographer - September 9, 2013 at 3:52 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by pineapplebunnybounce - September 9, 2013 at 3:20 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by Captain Colostomy - September 9, 2013 at 3:32 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by Faith No More - September 9, 2013 at 3:45 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by Autumnlicious - September 9, 2013 at 4:19 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by Angrboda - September 9, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Disney made Gaston evil, to hide class politics? PepsiMAX 3 354 August 21, 2026 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is Naruto the best anime made? PepsiMAX 13 1013 August 18, 2026 at 10:55 am
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Is Jabba the Hutt the best fictional character made Riddar90 15 3916 August 10, 2024 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding.
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 4769 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Dumbest mistake you ever made in your life NuclearEnergy 51 21315 May 31, 2017 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Made a decision and other news Joods 9 3023 November 30, 2016 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Made my peace with the trolls and timewasters Edwardo Piet 12 3921 October 17, 2015 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Yeah, I made this! Aroura 5 1976 September 18, 2015 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The last thing that made you laugh. Iroscato 10 4091 April 28, 2015 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: c172
  made it... Joods 7 2302 April 25, 2015 at 10:26 am
Last Post: dyresand



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)