Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 1:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A mistake I made
#8
RE: A mistake I made



While the lack of feeling on anti-depresants is a fairly common side effect, it isn't a necessary part of anti-depressant treatment. Different people react differently to the same drugs, and you may react differently to drugs even if they are in the same class. If you are dissatisfied with the effects of your medication, consider changing it under the care of a physician. For now, given that you have a young one to care for, the stability you enjoy from your current medication may be more important than experimenting with alternative treatments, whether marijuana or a different anti-depressant. I appreciate that everybody deserves a do over, but beyond the negligence involved in the actual events, risking compromising your stability and health while you have such a young child depending on you to be stable is rather reckless. What if your alternative remedy doesn't work, and while you're busy with depressive episodes, your wife gets sick, or dies? Where is your child then?


[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg?rlkey=x1nmxbwrp...pouidnfvtl]
Reply



Messages In This Thread
A mistake I made - by sarcasticgeographer - September 9, 2013 at 3:09 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by Bad Writer - September 9, 2013 at 3:16 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by sarcasticgeographer - September 9, 2013 at 3:52 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by pineapplebunnybounce - September 9, 2013 at 3:20 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by Captain Colostomy - September 9, 2013 at 3:32 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by Faith No More - September 9, 2013 at 3:45 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by Autumnlicious - September 9, 2013 at 4:19 pm
RE: A mistake I made - by Angrboda - September 9, 2013 at 4:58 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Disney made Gaston evil, to hide class politics? PepsiMAX 3 359 August 21, 2026 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is Naruto the best anime made? PepsiMAX 13 1030 August 18, 2026 at 10:55 am
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Is Jabba the Hutt the best fictional character made Riddar90 15 3917 August 10, 2024 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding.
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 4782 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Dumbest mistake you ever made in your life NuclearEnergy 51 21331 May 31, 2017 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Made a decision and other news Joods 9 3024 November 30, 2016 at 1:17 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Made my peace with the trolls and timewasters Edwardo Piet 12 3921 October 17, 2015 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Yeah, I made this! Aroura 5 1977 September 18, 2015 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The last thing that made you laugh. Iroscato 10 4092 April 28, 2015 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: c172
  made it... Joods 7 2302 April 25, 2015 at 10:26 am
Last Post: dyresand



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)