Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 20, 2024, 10:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
(December 15, 2013 at 11:27 pm)insider432 Wrote: Thats where you are wrong...

Ok im NOT going to reply to you anymore since you keep putting words in my mouth, my initial post says clearly that this is NOT about proving the bible right...wtf is wrong with you people...your mind set is seriously messed up with all respect...geez...everyone is a religious bible nutter to you, i get it...

Ok, fine. Your original post has nothing to do with the bible or religion, even though I've already posted several places in your first post where you referenced the Bible. But we'll ignore those, ok?

Your original post finds some neat little numerologial patterns. What's the point to them?

See, I can see patterns, too. In fact, I see one in you. Whenever someone points out that you're full of shit, you simply say "No I'm not and you're stupid" instead of responding to their criticism. That doesn't speak well for you.
I live on facebook. Come see me there. http://www.facebook.com/tara.rizzatto

"If you cling to something as the absolute truth and you are caught in it, when the truth comes in person to knock on your door you will refuse to let it in." ~ Siddhartha Gautama

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof) - by TaraJo - December 15, 2013 at 11:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a lack of evidence be considered proof? ignoramus 26 6010 February 1, 2017 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Asmodee
  Can you still be an atheist if you believe in the paranormal? Regina 28 8268 February 14, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Fundamental flaw in the creation/evolution debate Baalzebutt 34 10465 May 1, 2013 at 2:46 am
Last Post: AtheistPilot
  "Creation Science", "Flood Geology", etc Justtristo 10 5296 December 21, 2010 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Justtristo