Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 20, 2024, 10:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof)
Suck on these News Headlines atheists!

http://helpfreetheearth.com/news565_numbers.html

Quote:McDonalds restaurant. The big golden M is the 13th letter of the alphabet. Fritz Springmeier in his 13 Illuminati Bloodlines has already proven that the McDonald's chain is associated with the Satanic ruling crime families.

McDonalds part of the ruling Satanic crime families (plural no less)? You betcha! Arby's too. Ever had a day old quarter pounder with cheese? And what the hell is that so-called "Roast Beef"? My theory is, it is the BBQ'd souls of the condemned. You want your ribs extra crispy? Coming right up! The "chicken" is probably condemned BBQ'd baby meat. I can't prove it, but you can't prove me wrong either! But you have to think, where else would Satanic crime families get their "meat"?

Quote:The ruling crime families (Illuminati) have infiltrated professional sports. The owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers is a Knight of Malta. The owner of the Detroit Lions is a Knight of Malta. All your top owners of these ball clubs, for the most part, are Knights of Malta, getting the people whooped up in this hoopla over games and sports, while they’re busy creating a tyranny.

A Knight of Malta no less. A KNIGHT! Tyranny, brought to you by the NFL. Now what part does Tebow play in this mighty chess game what with all the Jesus Johnson worship? Only time will tell. A pawn of Satan or an insider for Christ?!?! One day during practice perhaps he will wipe out his sword of Christ and say "take THIS you Satanic Bastard Crime Family Members!"

Quote:Thirteen is simultaneously a lucky and unlucky number. It is considered to be a bad omen because the Knights Templars were arrested on October 13, 1307. However it is also the number of reincarnation and everlasting life.

Lucky AND unlucky at the same time! Talk about covering your bases. Tricky bastards those Satanists. I don't want to get arrested, but I want everlasting life! Not get arrested....everlasting life. Tough call there.

Oh and it looks like CNN, the CIA, and AOL(!) are all "in" on this Satanic criminal crime family thing. The plot thickens.....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Proof of creation no atheist can debunk (100% bulletproof) - by JesusHChrist - December 16, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can a lack of evidence be considered proof? ignoramus 26 6009 February 1, 2017 at 11:39 am
Last Post: Asmodee
  Can you still be an atheist if you believe in the paranormal? Regina 28 8268 February 14, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Fundamental flaw in the creation/evolution debate Baalzebutt 34 10465 May 1, 2013 at 2:46 am
Last Post: AtheistPilot
  "Creation Science", "Flood Geology", etc Justtristo 10 5296 December 21, 2010 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: Justtristo