Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 1, 2024, 7:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is EVOLUTION a tenet of the ATHEIST RELIGION?!
RE: Is EVOLUTION a tenet of the ATHEIST RELIGION?!
(January 20, 2014 at 3:56 pm)Sinnersburninhell100 Wrote: Almost all atheist believe in evolution.
If by that you mean "accept the theory of evolution as scientifically credible", then yes.
(January 20, 2014 at 3:56 pm)Sinnersburninhell100 Wrote: They try to explain the origin of the species with it.
No, no they don't. Evolution is just that, evolution. It explains how things evolved; it does not speak to how they originated.
(January 20, 2014 at 3:56 pm)Sinnersburninhell100 Wrote: It is a doctrine I believe of the atheist religion that is racist and promotes social darwinistic public polices.
Doctrine? Atheist religion? What are you talking about? Atheism is not a religion.
Wikipedia Wrote:Creationists have often maintained that social Darwinism—leading to policies designed to make the weak perish—is a logical consequence of "Darwinism" (the theory of natural selection in biology). Biologists and historians have stated that this is a naturalistic fallacy, since the theory of natural selection is merely intended as a description of a biological phenomenon and should not be taken to imply that this phenomenon is good or that it ought to be used as a moral guide in human society.
(January 20, 2014 at 3:56 pm)Sinnersburninhell100 Wrote: Why believe in evolution when it has no proof or evidence.
There is proof and evidence.
(January 20, 2014 at 3:56 pm)Sinnersburninhell100 Wrote: The verdict is still out and schools should teach the controversy.
The verdict is not out; so called "Intelligent Design" crashes and burns every time it goes to court.
(January 20, 2014 at 3:56 pm)Sinnersburninhell100 Wrote: If you are not convinced of creation it is intellectually honest to maintain an atheistic belief in nothing and not place faith in evolution. I prersonally believe that evolution belief correlates with Americas social decline and loss of discipline.
I personally believe you are a poe. But I will remain intellectually honest and admit that it is possible for someone to be this ignorant.
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is EVOLUTION a tenet of the ATHEIST RELIGION?! - by Chas - January 20, 2014 at 4:08 pm
RE: Is EVOLUTION a tenet of the ATHEIST RELIGION?! - by Chas - January 20, 2014 at 4:15 pm
RE: Is EVOLUTION a tenet of the ATHEIST RELIGION?! - by Chas - January 20, 2014 at 4:36 pm
RE: Is EVOLUTION a tenet of the ATHEIST RELIGION?! - by Chas - January 21, 2014 at 5:04 pm
RE: Is EVOLUTION a tenet of the ATHEIST RELIGION?! - by Chas - January 20, 2014 at 4:30 pm
RE: Is EVOLUTION a tenet of the ATHEIST RELIGION?! - by Darkstar - January 20, 2014 at 7:21 pm
RE: Is EVOLUTION a tenet of the ATHEIST RELIGION?! - by Chas - January 21, 2014 at 5:06 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4725 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Religion stifles Moral Evolution Cecelia 107 16446 December 4, 2017 at 2:37 pm
Last Post: Astreja
  Is atheism really a tenet of communism? IanHulett 17 2953 September 26, 2016 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Is no Religion a Religion. Artur Axmann 76 16917 June 14, 2014 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: Muslim Atheism