RE: Lesbians not liking men - Social construct?
March 30, 2014 at 6:09 pm
(This post was last modified: March 30, 2014 at 6:10 pm by JesusChristIsLord69.)
(March 30, 2014 at 6:05 pm)Jacob(smooth) Wrote: Fuck sake, I just did. More than you offered to the contrary anyway!
Quote: What I'm saying to you is that culturally, it is not common, in fact it's very uncommon, for lesbians to want anything to do with straight men.
For the 4th time, that's pure bollocks. It's entirely common for lesbians to want to have anything to do with straight men. You seem to be the only one who thinks otherwise.
Ok, don't get your knickers in a twist. What you did was mention that there are some lesbians here and that they get on with straight men, blah blah blah.
That's not what I asked for. I asked for evidence that lesbians being friends with straight men was as common as gays being friends with straight women. Not here on the forum, but in general, out there in the real world.
Now stop deliberately avoiding the issue and give me some evidence.
Evidence meaning something that indicates that it is common.

