Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2026, 6:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which Bible Character are you? New and Improved Testing!!(I made the quiz :D )
#35
RE: Which Bible Character are you? New and Improved Testing!!(I made the quiz :D )
(May 14, 2014 at 6:06 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:
Code:
Which Bible Character are you?
Your Result: You are Elisha

76%
You are handsome but also quick tempered and revengeful. You don't hold grudges because there's no one left to hold a grudge against. Your new power is that bears will eat anyone who pisses you off.

72%You are Satan

70%You are the Snake

62%You are God

45%You are Jesus

26%You are Jezebel

18%Salome

0%You are Eve
Err, don't really get the Satan thing. As far as I was aware in my answers I didn't kill anyone?

Oh well, vengeful it is I guess Smile

Have you seen Satan as a result in the thread? Satan is tricky and hot. There's only one question with killing as an answer and saying killing would have given you points toward Jezebel not satan Wink
I see Satan as more of a hero than a villain.
I guess it's the same as how some people love Snape and some hate him.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Bible Character are you? New and Improved Testing!!(I made the quiz :D ) - by Losty - May 14, 2014 at 6:12 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Disney made Gaston evil, to hide class politics? PepsiMAX 3 359 August 21, 2026 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is Naruto the best anime made? PepsiMAX 13 1030 August 18, 2026 at 10:55 am
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Which countries have you visited? zebo-the-fat 22 3905 June 20, 2025 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Andreas
  Is Jabba the Hutt the best fictional character made Riddar90 15 3917 August 10, 2024 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding.
  Which do you want to go? Kitan Etos 13 3657 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 2921 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 2120 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Which is worse? Kitan Etos 13 2772 February 23, 2022 at 8:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Which one is the correct phrase? brewer 20 5827 September 21, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which ancient thread of mine should I necro? Kitan Etos 11 2507 August 25, 2021 at 7:15 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)