Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2026, 5:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which Bible Character are you? New and Improved Testing!!(I made the quiz :D )
#50
RE: Which Bible Character are you? New and Improved Testing!!(I made the quiz :D )
Satan 92%
Elisha 85% (who the fuck is that? gotta brush up on my bible studies.)
The Snake 53%
God 51%
Jesus 45%
Salome 34%
Jezebel 18%
Eve 0%

As far as that last question goes.....I'm 92% Satan baby.

Just did a little research on Elisha. I will totally take the power to summon murderous bears.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Which Bible Character are you? New and Improved Testing!!(I made the quiz :D ) - by FlyingNarwhal - May 15, 2014 at 9:49 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think Disney made Gaston evil, to hide class politics? PepsiMAX 3 345 August 21, 2026 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is Naruto the best anime made? PepsiMAX 13 998 August 18, 2026 at 10:55 am
Last Post: PepsiMAX
  Which countries have you visited? zebo-the-fat 22 3864 June 20, 2025 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Andreas
  Is Jabba the Hutt the best fictional character made Riddar90 15 3914 August 10, 2024 at 10:05 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding.
  Which do you want to go? Kitan Etos 13 3638 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 2915 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 2115 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Which is worse? Kitan Etos 13 2764 February 23, 2022 at 8:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Which one is the correct phrase? brewer 20 5822 September 21, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which ancient thread of mine should I necro? Kitan Etos 11 2505 August 25, 2021 at 7:15 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)