Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 11:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I have a homosexual question and incest question?
#2
RE: I have a homosexual question and incest question?
I have said it before and I will say it again.

I vote yes for legalizing marriage for mentally competent, consenting adults.

If a brother and sister want to get married, then that is none of my business.

Also, you only asked 1 question.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: I have a homosexual question and incest question? - by Losty - July 5, 2014 at 12:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have a random question so curious abt yo opinion Some_stranger31 9 788 August 13, 2026 at 3:13 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  A question I have about Japanese cartoons Alexmahone 10 2930 January 7, 2018 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Incest and children. IanHulett 32 10312 July 5, 2016 at 8:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Homosexual Activity Gooders1002 0 1058 March 10, 2013 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  "Answer the Question with a Question" Game Rayaan 101 30099 August 14, 2012 at 6:28 am
Last Post: Rayaan
  Have you ever tried to debate Christians that have no clue? Dean-o 39 17095 June 22, 2011 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Incest? Spectrum 21 9172 October 26, 2010 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  I have a better question, Xbox 360 or PS3? leo-rcc 49 22271 November 16, 2009 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  I have a question, Mac or PC? binny 83 30424 November 4, 2009 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Tiberius



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)