Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 27, 2026, 10:08 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New to the atheist forums
#1
New to the atheist forums
Hello. I am 20 years old and from Ohio. I grew up in a liberal democratic household. My parents took me to Church when I was young but I opted out of going as soon as I finished the initiation and tests for the Protestant Church at around 2005-2010. I am a metalhead as well as a general music enthusiast.

Hopefully my time here will strengthen my logic and argument skills as an atheist. As we all know, being an atheist is usually is mutually exclusive to being a debater. Hopefully I can bring up parts of what they say that don't make sense. Stuff Christians say like "The rich tradition of western thought, particularly metaphysics. Augustine. Anselm. Aquinas. If this is all a bunch of bullshit you are plain and simple a total plebeian" and maybe you guys could help me out.

Anyways, besides that good stuff, about me. I generally do get really pissed off at people who are religious because of their rigidity and often completely lack of sense or respect in an argument. Aside from that, I am questioning if I'm bi sexual or not. I enjoy the porn and stuff, but I'm not sure if I would go all the way with it. I plan on going to college in a couple days as an freshman to hopefully get some credits to carry over to a different, more desirable college. I need to get credits somewhere before I can prove to colleges that I am capable of maintaining an at least C or B level grade point average. So that's a little bit of a pain in the ass. My parents are going to try to get me tutors though.

Not much else to say except I am a 4chan frequenter so I may have some trouble around here with distinguishing what things people say are troll attempts and what is just general arguing. People on another atheist forum started to tell me that they hate me and stuff so I decided I wanted to look for another atheist forum to post on. I have taken a psychological evaluation a couple weeks ago and once the results come back from that I can tell you all my IQ and possible mental diagnosis.

I think that's all.

Here's my last.fm <snip>
Reply



Messages In This Thread
New to the atheist forums - by MusicLovingAtheist - September 1, 2014 at 10:04 am
RE: New to the atheist forums - by Greed™ - September 1, 2014 at 10:13 am
RE: New to the atheist forums - by MusicLovingAtheist - September 1, 2014 at 10:15 am
RE: New to the atheist forums - by Dystopia - September 1, 2014 at 10:14 am
RE: New to the atheist forums - by Tobie - September 1, 2014 at 10:18 am
RE: New to the atheist forums - by MusicLovingAtheist - September 1, 2014 at 10:21 am
RE: New to the atheist forums - by Losty - September 1, 2014 at 10:20 am
RE: New to the atheist forums - by Dolorian - September 1, 2014 at 10:23 am
RE: New to the atheist forums - by Ben Davis - September 1, 2014 at 11:27 am
RE: New to the atheist forums - by Losty - September 1, 2014 at 11:31 am
RE: New to the atheist forums - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - September 1, 2014 at 5:58 pm
RE: New to the atheist forums - by Losty - September 1, 2014 at 6:06 pm
RE: New to the atheist forums - by Ben Davis - September 2, 2014 at 5:27 am
RE: New to the atheist forums - by rexbeccarox - September 1, 2014 at 3:00 pm
RE: New to the atheist forums - by Angrboda - September 1, 2014 at 5:48 pm
RE: New to the atheist forums - by KichigaiNeko - September 1, 2014 at 8:07 pm
RE: New to the atheist forums - by robvalue - September 2, 2014 at 1:19 am
RE: New to the atheist forums - by c172 - September 2, 2014 at 1:30 am
RE: New to the atheist forums - by Losty - September 2, 2014 at 1:42 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 5859 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Hello and Good Night Atheist forums! Violet 22 8153 May 3, 2020 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Hello, New atheist having a meltdown Dragonfly 58 18056 October 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly
  New Member, Long Time Atheist fromdownunder 21 6798 August 18, 2018 at 6:25 am
Last Post: LastPoet
  Hello Forums. Nimbus 20 5505 February 21, 2018 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Hello to Atheist Forums haig 44 13468 February 16, 2018 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  New Atheist to Forum Saying Hi.... TonyPhotographer 11 3370 November 12, 2016 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  New to the Forums RiddledWithFear 24 7560 November 12, 2016 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  New Atheist here! AceBoogie 10 3181 October 31, 2016 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Old atheist, new to forum Bunburryist 25 6051 August 10, 2016 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)