Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 11:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Simple mathematical error in quran.
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran.
Quote:the inheritance is not based on the Quran only in the Quran we are given the general rules
did you really read quran? or verses i gave? its all clear and all situations given.(of course its not telling all combinations but it gives instructions for all conditions and you can use it for all situations. and it has being used like that since muhammed!!!! ) By the way you are hiding something... tell me your claim about "remainings"Big Grin for once be breave and admit that you are wrong.

Quote:
Quote:Anyway its clear that you haven't done the math(or you are really bad at it.) becouse even if it said share remainings of heritage there would be lots of share not known whom to give.

if something is left this is where it goes:
"And when the relatives and the orphans and AlMasakin (the poor) are present at the time of division, give them out of the property, and speak to them words of kindness and justice"(Quran 4:8)
i proved that it has nothing to do with remainings!! all percentages are given from the whole of heritage!!!!!!(my reference is quran what is yours? hahaha infidel!!!)
Quote:the islamic laws dont depend in the quran only it depends on sunnah also.you dont expect that every situation to be mentioned in details in the Quran this will take books and the Quran is talking to humans who can understand and can put rules under the general ones given in the Quran to assure fairness and justice between the familly members who inherits
once again your claim is false. it depend on quran only.. if something is not writen on quran only then you can use sunnah or hadith
in our case, how you should divide your heritage is clearly instructed in quran.all islamic governments are using this you are just an ignorant. its like rejecting "2+3=5"..

Funny thing about this issue, if you are rejecting it you are rejecting quran.that means you are infidel and you will be tortured in hell for eternityBig Grin

All you have done since the begining of our debate, was repeating yourself with same irrational claims and false arguments...Are you really blind?
Please learn something about this issue before posting another same reply..
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.

Messages In This Thread
Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 26, 2010 at 1:49 pm
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 27, 2010 at 10:23 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by mem - June 27, 2010 at 11:55 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 27, 2010 at 2:43 pm
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by Dotard - June 29, 2010 at 12:12 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 29, 2010 at 3:56 pm
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 30, 2010 at 11:22 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 30, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 89 4323 May 1, 2024 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 9929 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20790 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1405 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1502 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any Sunni/Shiite WinterHold 69 6766 August 8, 2022 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4746 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 3033 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 49335 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 13977 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda