Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 10:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Simple mathematical error in quran.
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran.
(June 29, 2010 at 4:08 am)mo3taz3nbar Wrote: first:there are three kinds of the people who inherit:

1-sharer:the ones mentioned in the Quran directly with fixed shares(sons not mentiond) and they take their share not from the remaining of other inheriters(they are about 9)
2-residuaries:they take their share from the remaining after the sharers take their shares(they are about 15)
3-distent kindred:the close people who are poor or in need

NB:the daughter alone is considered sharer while son is considered a residuary

check this: http://www.islamicteachings.org/forum/th...t7935.html

this link contains over 115 situations of inheritance given from only two verses in the Quran and only 10 exception cases(al awl) these exceptions come when all the inheriters are sharers and no residuaries

al-awl:what they do in the case that all inheritors are sharers and when shares given to them will add more than one they divide each share by the amount of increase example: (1/4+1/6+1/2+1/6=1.0833) and then dividing each share (1/4 / 1.0833 = 23.08%) to get share percent.which lead to an equal amount of decrease in each inheritor share(their share according to each other is the same which is the main reason of deciding the ratios of the inheritors)

only two verses give you a solution for about 115 cases of inheritance but of course you have a problem with the 10 exception cases that was solved by shura(opinion of the ruler and the public under Quran general rules) and it gives the same ratio between familly members according to quran.

so you got itBig Grin
now we may proceed to "why muslims fail when they trying to fix." part
First of all quran could have mentioned that "exceptions". What now one more verse is too much for that issue?
let me add a verse for him,

"if there is a problem with my- i mean god's calculations use a constant to fix it.."
nisa 11/a
Tell me why he didn't add something like that?(i want your answer for this question particularly)

it could have said that if there is a problem use al awl or something. but it didnt.or he could find a fair way to share heritage like modern laws do right now!

Quote:al-awl:what they do in the case that all inheritors are sharers and when shares given to them will add more than one they divide each share by the amount of increase example: (1/4+1/6+1/2+1/6=1.0833) and then dividing each share (1/4 / 1.0833 = 23.08%) to get share percent.which lead to an equal amount of decrease in each inheritor share(their share according to each other is the same which is the main reason of deciding the ratios of the inheritors)

Its obviously a mistake. and when you try to fix it you are violating original percentages.
i mean it says mother and father will take 1/6 of the heritage but you are not giving 1/6 of the heritage.. Every percentage which quran spesifically instructed, changes when you use this awl thing. and this is a great sin according to quran!
Quote:only two verses give you a solution for about 115 cases of inheritance but of course you have a problem with the 10 exception cases that was solved by shura(opinion of the ruler and the public under Quran general rules) and it gives the same ratio between familly members according to quran.
if its a human's work its acceptable bug. but if its the god's work quite funny.. and that shura you mentioned. its not possible for our case becouse all conditions were given by quran.and no exceptions mentioned. You are not giving opinion under quran's general rules you are simply violating quran itself.
edit
Quote: Quote:I dont know why are you struggling that much to understand.I will not tell you this again. becouse its getting dull.
because you kept saying avl when its called al-awl and you didnt even mention that you are writing arabic word in english i thought that avl is an abbreviation of something lol
btw sorry about that we call it "avl" or "avliye" in turkish i didn't think that its spelled different in english:p
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.

Messages In This Thread
Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 26, 2010 at 1:49 pm
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 27, 2010 at 10:23 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by mem - June 27, 2010 at 11:55 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 27, 2010 at 2:43 pm
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by Dotard - June 29, 2010 at 12:12 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 29, 2010 at 3:56 pm
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 30, 2010 at 11:22 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 30, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 89 3853 May 1, 2024 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 9440 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20736 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1374 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1369 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any Sunni/Shiite WinterHold 69 6464 August 8, 2022 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4650 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2981 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 49197 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 13200 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda