Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 2:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
raped by vampires in the French Quarter full story
RE: raped by vampires in the French Quarter full story
(January 16, 2015 at 3:31 pm)Esquilax Wrote:
(January 16, 2015 at 3:17 pm)mainethinker Wrote: i am male... dumb asses... how does a woman "vaginally penetrate a couple of the women"

Strap ons, fingers, toes, tongues, other implements. That's just off the top of my head.

Sounds fun, but I think you're doing it wrong. Let Losty and me show you.

(January 16, 2015 at 3:31 pm)Esquilax Wrote: And given your tiny avatar, that appears to be female, what else are we supposed to think before you tell us your gender? You're getting angry at us for a situation of your own making.

And that combined with the first mention of being raped; can we be blamed for jumping to conclusions?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: raped by vampires in the French Quarter full story - by Cyberman - January 16, 2015 at 3:36 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Human race: A sci-fi story ph445 77 12546 July 27, 2017 at 8:02 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  why are we "The Story telling apes?" KichigaiNeko 17 6917 January 6, 2012 at 8:57 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko