Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 12:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is God really real or are people simply deluded?
#58
RE: Is God really real or are people simply deluded?
(March 10, 2015 at 10:20 pm)Sionnach Wrote:
(March 10, 2015 at 10:18 pm)Godschild Wrote: God is real, I know this as fact

He is not and you do not.

He is and I do, what I don't understand is how you missed out.

GC

(March 11, 2015 at 1:30 am)Irrational Wrote:
(March 10, 2015 at 10:18 pm)Godschild Wrote: God is real, I know this as fact and no one can prove different and yes, you have a lot to learn about many things.

I'm not convinced that you do. You'd have to be able to sense him with your limited senses, and I'm very sure that you can't.

The best you can do is believe God is real.

Wrong, I do know no doubts. God created us and knows how to reveal Himself to those who actually want to know.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Is God really real or are people simply deluded? - by Godschild - March 11, 2015 at 2:11 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drilling begins at 'real 'site' of Noah's Ark Mister Agenda 2 134 September 30, 2026 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Is God Really Good and Satan Really Evil? Kardia 12 632 September 22, 2026 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are religious people really afraid of death? Alexmahone 40 15208 June 11, 2026 at 6:03 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Did they really find Noah's Ark? Jasper 19 5971 May 25, 2023 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Reason Jesus must have been a real person mrj 74 25018 March 5, 2021 at 6:44 am
Last Post: awty
  Is religion simply more about control than a god? GODZILLA 24 7465 January 8, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Drich
  How and why can people ignore their God’s immoral ways? Greatest I am 129 47767 November 27, 2017 at 9:35 am
Last Post: Cod
  Really makes you think Astonished 7 3558 September 25, 2017 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 13230 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  People assuming you believe in a God Der/die AtheistIn 35 18634 July 19, 2017 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Astonished



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)