Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did they really find Noah's Ark?
Did they really find Noah's Ark?
Let me introduce myself first. My name is Lumen and I reside in the great city of Houston. Anyways I'm rambling. My question is this....well my brother was telling me he saw on the news that they found Noah's Ark, did they really? He thinks because the local news said it that it must be true. Didn't they probably say they think they found it?
RE: Did they really find Noah's Ark?
The Houston news said the ark has been found?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I don't know what they said but I looked it up and they did find something in Turkey they think is the Ark. Now I'm no expert but just because something is claimed on t he news doesn't make it true. I mean hell look at foxnews. Do you believe it personally? Recently they think they found the Ark.
(May 25, 2023 at 5:08 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: The Houston news said the ark has been found?

I think it was actually in Dallas when he saw it b/c he's originally from Fort Worth.
Two or three years ago it was claimed the ark was found in Turkey. I find that Dallas news is a little more current than that.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 25, 2023 at 5:23 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Two or three years ago it was claimed the ark was found in Turkey.  I find that Dallas news is a little more current than that.

Yeah this was a few years back. I didn't mean real recent.
No, they did not find Noah’s ark, because it never existed. It’s a myth, a fable, a fairy tale suitable only for children and idiots.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 25, 2023 at 5:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: No, they did not find Noah’s ark, because it never existed. It’s a myth, a fable, a fairy tale suitable only for children and idiots.

Boru

LMAO
(May 25, 2023 at 5:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: No, they did not find Noah’s ark, because it never existed. It’s a myth, a fable, a fairy tale suitable only for children and idiots.

Boru

Yes but why would the news say they found it?
Does it make it anymore factual to you if the news says it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why build an Ark? Fake Messiah 42 2889 March 24, 2023 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  So Noah had crab lice Fake Messiah 0 530 July 18, 2021 at 3:57 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Noah and animals AniKoferBo 52 3376 January 28, 2021 at 8:36 pm
Last Post: no one
  Noah's Ark (!) Shows How Seaworthy It Is In A Storm Minimalist 68 13559 January 10, 2018 at 1:54 pm
  Did you know the movies God's Not Dead 1 and 2 did well at Box Office? Renug 12 4456 May 30, 2017 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Religious people find it harder to understand the world – study Fake Messiah 28 4500 November 30, 2016 at 1:36 pm
  Noah's Ark water stored underground? Socratic Meth Head 17 3301 June 14, 2016 at 1:33 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  Oh look they did it again dyresand 36 6253 February 16, 2015 at 11:33 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Noah's Flood vs Japan? Duke Guilmon 10 6461 June 21, 2014 at 2:39 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Did Pascal really think about it? Psychonaut 19 4247 February 26, 2014 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Cyberman