Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 28, 2026, 12:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need advice for our backpacking trip through Europe.
#11
RE: Need advice for our backpacking trip through Europe.
(March 22, 2015 at 11:38 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: I found this website; the article I linked is about loopholes in the Schengen region to help you extend your stay. Looks like a pretty good travel blog, too.

I was thinking also: I wonder what would happen if you left the Schengen region for another country for a small time, and then went back in; it might just start your 90 days over. I did that when I was living in Australia and wanted to extend. I would have been able to do that for a year. I think it's like that if you fly into France.

Oh, thanks! Yeah, I think the best option for us may be getting one of the long-term (one year) visas from France, Sweden, or Italy. It could be pretty costly to spend 90 days in the Schengen countries and the spending 90 days in others before we can go back.

(March 23, 2015 at 6:16 am)pocaracas Wrote: What? No Portugal? Geez....

Well, we only have a year so we can't visit every country. Tongue
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: Need advice for our backpacking trip through Europe. - by abentwookie - March 24, 2015 at 5:39 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Really Bad Advice Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 24 4438 March 4, 2025 at 8:37 am
Last Post: Nanny
  Trip Report: My First Colonoscopy Nanny 14 3372 January 10, 2025 at 7:41 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  How are our Northern USians doing? awty 6 1723 February 23, 2023 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Road trip playlist - looking for suggestions Jackalope 20 4644 August 11, 2021 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Debate solely through the medium of memes Jacob(smooth) 6601 1767452 April 13, 2020 at 4:27 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Advice about patience Macoleco 4 1450 March 26, 2020 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: awty
Music The best advice someone gave you. onlinebiker 65 16067 April 14, 2019 at 8:33 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The WORST Advice Someone Ever Gave You BrianSoddingBoru4 11 3526 April 14, 2019 at 2:12 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  A tale of American healthcare as told through one Doctor visit Figbash 14 4426 December 7, 2018 at 11:48 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Profound Poetry by Our Very Own Brian37 Rhondazvous 3 1777 July 4, 2018 at 7:39 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)