Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 2:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there really any problem with an infinate regresion of universes?
RE: Is there really any problem with an infinate regresion of universes?
What would a problem for the world be?  Seems a bit of a non-cog to me.  The world is what it is, regardless of how well described the world is by any given system.  The system hinges itself on conditionals precisely because we understand that something can be true, but inaccurate, even false...while accurate.  

I'm not sure what I'm being asked to explain.  I do trust our system....to do what it claims...not be something that it lays no claim to?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there really any problem with an infinate regresion of universes? - by The Grand Nudger - April 4, 2015 at 2:34 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creation of universes from nothing. Jehanne 22 2880 November 14, 2018 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Is there a real chance that there is a multiverse? SerenelyBlue 127 15535 September 15, 2016 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Why I don't believe in parallel universes Napoléon 48 8149 March 24, 2015 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Neptune is REALLY really far away... thesummerqueen 6 1463 September 19, 2011 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Freaky Physics Proves Parallel Universes Exist Shinylight 21 8850 April 30, 2010 at 6:50 am
Last Post: Loki_999