(April 18, 2015 at 2:57 pm)professor Wrote: I really gotta give you credit Brakeman, you are as relentless as I am.
There are those who God really is hiding from, the word is "Resists" and it is the proud who are resisted.
Then there are people being pursued by God:
Those whose inner longings (I am reluctant to use the word- "Heart" to avoid another rabbit trail about anatomy)
are right before Him.
Those who seek Wisdom find it (God is full of wisdom).
"Seek and ye shall find"
However, the first step is dismount from the mighty steed of Self. A hard thing to do,
especially within a society built upon self. Remember the "ME" generation?
This is a good place to think about IQ.
Smart people do a lot of things right, they tend to lean heavily on their own understanding.
One of the top Market traders was talking about this in a book I was reading, the smart guy, used to making good decisions enters an arena which is unlike other things.
So when adversity hits- he doubles down his resistance to changing his initial plan (remember, he is accustomed to being right, and being taught to "Hold your ground" ), and unless he sees Markets are unlike anything else- refuses to clean out his position, taking the loss- he goes down with the ship.
Can you see the similarity to the spiritual dimension? I can.
What about those without the bible?
They are held accountable to what they knew and did.
God is not looking to reject people.
This is the proving ground, to whom little is given- little is required.
If you are faithful in a little, you can be trusted with more.
A prophet I know of, was in a revelatory experience, in a line at the entrance of Heaven,
Jesus asked each one stepping forth a single question: Did you learn to love?
Each person searched within for the answer.
One said "Yes".
One said, "I learned to love you Lord"
You can tell which answer is best.
If you did the former- you certainly did the second.
I noticed that in your word salad reply you didn't actually come up with any scripture or logical explanation of how god's binary decision of heaven or hell can be equitably applied to people along the range of mental ability.
Biblically, there are no babies or children in heaven. There are no mentally ill people in heaven, all, and absolutely all, people that don't accept christ via his rules set out in John's verses burn in hell.
Your bible says this little girl,
![[Image: shooting-stars-1b.jpg]](https://images.weserv.nl/?url=www.theenglishglasshouse.co.uk%2Fassets%2Fimages%2Fshooting-stars-1b.jpg)
And this little boy,
![[Image: birtenshaw_glasses.jpg]](https://images.weserv.nl/?url=www.futurebuilders-england.org.uk%2Fuploads%2Fpics%2Fbirtenshaw_glasses.jpg)
Deserve the firery pains of hell for all eternity because they don't understand to repent of their sins and accept jebus!
Find the cure for Fundementia!


