Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 7:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past
RE: Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past
(April 20, 2015 at 2:46 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: These threads are directly related, so yeah, pertinent information in both of them and all that. In case you haven't noticed, we all reference other threads in order to provide context. Otherwise, had I only paid attention to this thread, I'd just assume you were a douchecopter extraordinaire, and not maybe someone I should have even an iota of empathy and compassion for. Thank goodness for that other thread, right?
1) No one said he couldn't have his preference. No one's holding his head down onto her tits and demanding he continue to fuck her.
2) If it's that important, it SHOULD come up before 3 years have passed.
3) Okay, so we probably should have that thread about consent.
4) No, you don't get to come onto a forum and express your preferences or opinions without your motives being questioned.
And don't put words in my mouth. If a girl came on here and was pissed because her boyfriend of 3 years had a bunch of partners before her, I'd tell her to get the fuck over herself.

I guess if you're trying to make a cheap point, go for it. But go ahead and explain how it's related to that separate post elsewhere, bridge the gap sweetie.

1) People like you shamed him for not approving of having a girlfriend with a lot of experience, so what? it doesn't always come up, I guess you mysteriously left that out..
2) That's your fucking opinion darling, but it doesn't mean it should or is required. A lot of times this doesn't get discussed because of the stigma against sex. Reality check.
3) How is sexual consent even comparable to telling a story about your girlfriends sexual experiences? do you not comprehend a slippery slope fallacy? Maybe I should have to inform you that giving consent to sex is far more important than someone telling you someone's sexual past...
4) Noticed how you avoided the question? sweet victory.

Don't put words in your mouth? you compared telling a story to giving sexual consent, that's fucking asinine.
If the hypothetical idea of an afterlife means more to you than the objectively true reality we all share, then you deserve no respect.

Messages In This Thread
Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past - by KUSA - April 19, 2015 at 8:50 pm
RE: Some thoughts about my girlfriend's sexual past - by MJ the Skeptical - April 20, 2015 at 2:58 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Thoughts Foxaèr 11266 346018 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Sexual congress/risky business brewer 12 263 June 14, 2024 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 931 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2288 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Your thoughts on the validity of this? ignoramus 12 2074 April 12, 2021 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  How were past times so violent? Macoleco 17 1235 April 19, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Any of you attend a Christian University/high school. What were your thoughts? Atomic Lava 19 2379 November 20, 2019 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Atomic Lava
  What are your thoughts on R Kelly? rkellysucks 12 2281 July 13, 2019 at 5:36 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1212 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Thoughts and not prayers. Gawdzilla Sama 52 5782 January 30, 2019 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris