Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 6, 2026, 1:17 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
X-Fleas, why I hate that show!
#18
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show!
(May 31, 2015 at 2:10 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: For Superman to be as unrealistic as the X-Files, there would need to be earthly supernatural nonsense.

Mister Mxyzptlk? One of Superman's weaknesses is magic. He has had various encounters with magic, including "earthly" witches.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
Reply



Messages In This Thread
X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Jackie - May 30, 2015 at 8:05 am
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by ignoramus - May 30, 2015 at 9:43 am
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Kitan Etos - May 30, 2015 at 10:19 am
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Cato - May 30, 2015 at 10:29 am
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Cyberman - May 30, 2015 at 6:43 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by AFTT47 - May 30, 2015 at 7:46 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Alex K - May 30, 2015 at 7:52 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Secular Elf - May 31, 2015 at 1:19 am
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Jackalope - May 31, 2015 at 1:32 am
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by c172 - May 31, 2015 at 1:35 am
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Pyrrho - May 31, 2015 at 10:47 am
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Alex K - May 31, 2015 at 11:02 am
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Secular Elf - May 31, 2015 at 12:22 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Pyrrho - May 31, 2015 at 12:41 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Alex K - May 31, 2015 at 1:17 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Pyrrho - May 31, 2015 at 2:10 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by IATIA - May 31, 2015 at 2:14 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Pyrrho - May 31, 2015 at 2:30 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by IATIA - May 31, 2015 at 1:31 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Cyberman - May 31, 2015 at 2:17 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by AFTT47 - May 31, 2015 at 2:40 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Pyrrho - May 31, 2015 at 2:50 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Aroura - May 31, 2015 at 2:27 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Alex K - May 31, 2015 at 2:44 pm
RE: X-Fleas, why I hate that show! - by Cyberman - May 31, 2015 at 3:04 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A President Show Documentary: The Fall of Donald Trump Fake Messiah 0 945 October 18, 2018 at 7:00 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Why theists really hate Harry Potter Kitan Etos 49 12312 October 17, 2018 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Netflix Show-- Maniac bennyboy 2 1018 September 24, 2018 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Joss Whedon's new show Kitan Etos 13 3806 July 16, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Favorite old Cartoon Network show? ƵenKlassen 1 946 November 29, 2017 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Alexmahone
  Favorite old Nickelodeon show? ƵenKlassen 22 5240 November 25, 2017 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Pull the spindle out of his butt, shove it in his mouth, and cancel his TV show ! vorlon13 7 2117 April 5, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Watched a great show & NDE Kitan Etos 2 1333 January 28, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Kitan Etos
  HBO's Biggest Sunday Night Show returns 2/12 SteelCurtain 2 1545 January 18, 2017 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Post the songs you hate here. Yes, right here! brewer 265 73501 September 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: account_inactive



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)