Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite old Nickelodeon show?
Favorite old Nickelodeon show?
Hey there, here's a post for today, and this post is about your favorite old Nickelodeon show.

My favorite is, of course, Jimmy Neutron.

What is your favorite old Nickelodeon show?
RE: Favorite old Nickelodeon show?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcUPGAth6OY

But then I also liked the promos, and a minicartoon, Watt The Devil, as here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf_easIiD2E
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Probably Ren and Stimpy. But Melissa Joan Hart(Clarissa Explains it All) was and is a fox.
Definitely Ren & Stimpy.
Does Avatar: The Last Airbender count as old yet? I did enjoy Jimmy Neutron. Fairly Oddparents had some decent episodes. I will confess to enjoying some episodes of Spongebob Squarepants. That series will never die, I think. Was Invader Zim a Nickelodeon show? Or maybe that was Cartoon Network.

Ren and stimpy was the most disgusting cartoon I ever saw. I couldn't stand it.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Jimmy Neutron was a bit after my time. I definitely like Ren & Stimpy the most.
I had so many that I liked.
I might have to go with ren and stimpty like everyone else though.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Rugrats, AH Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, Hey Arnold!, Legend of the Hidden Temple, Are You Afraid of the Dark... I could go on.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
(November 24, 2017 at 4:14 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Does Avatar: The Last Airbender count as old yet? I did enjoy Jimmy Neutron. Fairly Oddparents had some decent episodes. I will confess to enjoying some episodes of Spongebob Squarepants. That series will never die, I think. Was Invader Zim a Nickelodeon show? Or maybe that was Cartoon Network.

Ren and stimpy was the most disgusting cartoon I ever saw. I couldn't stand it.

Well, Avatar: The Last Airbender is kinda old, I guess.

And yes, Invader Zim was a Nickelodeon show.
(November 24, 2017 at 4:25 pm)mlmooney89 Wrote: Rugrats, AH Real Monsters, Angry Beavers, Hey Arnold!, Legend of the Hidden Temple, Are You Afraid of the Dark... I could go on.

You said Beavers.

"Angry Beavers"

Wonder what they're so angry about?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A President Show Documentary: The Fall of Donald Trump Fake Messiah 0 330 October 18, 2018 at 7:00 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Netflix Show-- Maniac bennyboy 2 259 September 24, 2018 at 6:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Joss Whedon's new show Foxaèr 13 1270 July 16, 2018 at 9:31 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Favorite old Cartoon Network show? ƵenKlassen 1 416 November 29, 2017 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Alexmahone
  Pull the spindle out of his butt, shove it in his mouth, and cancel his TV show ! vorlon13 7 854 April 5, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Watched a great show & NDE Foxaèr 2 593 January 28, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  HBO's Biggest Sunday Night Show returns 2/12 SteelCurtain 2 817 January 18, 2017 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  The Family (new show) Foxaèr 1 571 April 5, 2016 at 7:44 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The Real O'Neils (new show) Foxaèr 5 1336 March 5, 2016 at 1:39 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Here We Go, Another Paranormal Show! Secular Elf 9 1321 June 2, 2015 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf