Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2026, 5:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How rational are you really? Take the test
#19
RE: How rational are you really? Take the test
(July 6, 2015 at 10:39 am)Faith No More Wrote: The mediator is probably a pretty good description for me the more I think about it, but the fact that I didn't show up as skeptical has me scratching my head.  I was raised to be skeptical.  It was ingrained into as a child, and I've always thought I've done a pretty good job of exercising it.  I mean, people get pissed at me, because I'm so anal about questioning what they say and their conclusions.  

They're all really strings to the same bow. Just because it describes you as a 'mediator' doesn't mean it doesn't also recognize you as a skeptic, it's just it thinks the mediator description is more relevant I suppose.
Reply



Messages In This Thread
RE: How rational are you really? Take the test - by Napoléon - July 6, 2015 at 10:46 am
How rational are you really? Take the test - by KUSA - July 6, 2015 at 11:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Really Bad Advice Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 24 4463 March 4, 2025 at 8:37 am
Last Post: Nanny
  Take a guess Kitan Etos 17 3738 January 2, 2025 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Kitan Etos
Thumbs Up Is bigger really better? onlinebiker 7 1772 February 27, 2022 at 8:23 am
Last Post: brewer
  Take a guess onlinebiker 17 4459 November 25, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  How do you take your coffee? vulcanlogician 37 9491 September 27, 2021 at 10:20 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  The really real Something For Nothing no one 1 1017 September 12, 2021 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  How do you take your tea? BrokenQuill92 29 6823 November 23, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: pgrimes15
  Do femicides really exist? Macoleco 27 7011 September 21, 2020 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Sal
  Things you buy and never really use Theswordismyleopard 28 7510 September 1, 2020 at 11:47 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What we really lost in all this shit... Gawdzilla Sama 7 3024 April 20, 2020 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: Little lunch



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)