Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 30, 2024, 11:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cops arrest man for filming & shooting his dog Video
RE: Cops arrest man for filming & shooting his dog Video
I just read the story on what happened, the police turned up to a report of an armed robbery, the guy was repeatedly told to turn his music down which he had on repeat on the sound system in his car because it was distracting officers, they actually told him it wasn't just a casual call they were dealing with an armed robbery, a witness also said the guy was cursing at the police too, he admitted later he should have complied with the request of the police but still thinks it was unfair what they did to his dog.

I feel really sorry for the dog, when I first saw the video I was hoping that one day the cops who did this would get shot in the face, but when I read the full story I changed my mind I just wished the dogs owner wasn't an idiot with a chip on his shoulder.

Besides anyone might have done the same with a huge dog like that growling at you if you had a gun.

And I think the guy did deserve to get arrested, it's annoying enough people playing loud music in cars near houses during the daytime but during an armed robbery response, when you have repeatedly been asked to turn the music down by several police officers, and instead he just gets out of the car and films the officers then allows his dog to lunge at them.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cops arrest man for filming & shooting his dog Video - by paulpablo - July 3, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  School Shooting Range (Original Song) Mechaghostman2 4 926 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Cops are wonderful, aren't they? ƵenKlassen 100 12785 December 6, 2017 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  COPS: In Springfield (Bad Cops) ƵenKlassen 4 608 December 3, 2017 at 10:14 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Christian gang up on poor gay coffe shop owner, and they kick him out of his own shop Drich 12 1117 October 10, 2017 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Customer Service Cops Minimalist 11 1414 April 23, 2017 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Pull the spindle out of his butt, shove it in his mouth, and cancel his TV show ! vorlon13 7 855 April 5, 2017 at 9:56 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Trump vs. His favorite film. Rev. Rye 6 900 February 7, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Stephen Colbert on Prayers, Shooting and ISIS Minimalist 0 605 December 8, 2015 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Adam and Dog vermin 1 1038 December 1, 2014 at 1:18 am
Last Post: FifthElement
  Sad dog diary Jackalope 6 1499 June 4, 2013 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Rayaan