Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 4:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western Religions Have No Monopoly on Lunatics
RE: Western Religions Have No Monopoly on Lunatics
Surely if there was even the remotest possibility of a person's hand getting pregnant - and I cannot believe I used that combination of words in a single sentence - the risk would only apply if he ejaculated physically into the hand, as distinct from through the fist onto or into whatever handy receptacle is being pressed into service? I'd say this idiot hasn't thought it through but that's both obvious and redundant.

The real sad thing is that the religionistas will agree and laugh along with the rest of us when the stupidity is this easy to spot, but still can't or won't see it closer to home.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Western Religions Have No Monopoly on Lunatics - by Cyberman - May 27, 2015 at 9:59 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gender Issues and Religion (especially Abrahamic Religions) Leonardo17 4 328 January 4, 2024 at 2:06 pm
Last Post: Leonardo17
  The Issue of Idolatry in Abrahamic Religions Leonardo17 28 2716 October 10, 2023 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: Ahriman
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7878 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is Islam more or less violent in Its teachings then other religions? Goosebump 38 6295 June 9, 2015 at 3:36 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Bill Maher: Islam in not like other religions mralstoner 1 1107 September 14, 2014 at 7:57 am
Last Post: Tonus
  Jonathan Brown On Challenging Western Ideology Mystic 0 592 August 31, 2014 at 3:53 pm
Last Post: Mystic