Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Simple mathematical error in quran.
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran.
Quote:are you sure you read my post before you reply?
coming from you this means a lot...
Quote:the case you mentioned is not in the Quran so you must admit first you was ignorant and adding different situations to each other(as the subject was mathematical error in the Quran) and after that i will tell you what to do in the situation you mentioned
the case I mentioned is an example using quran's clear instructions! Quran gives all conditions for each situation just like modern laws(thats not a compliment.)all you have to do is to apply these rules to situations.
Of course quran is not mentioned about all situations like "if you have 3 daugther or 4 daugther ......" it simply says "But if there are daughters, two or more, for them is two thirds of one's estate" you can see the condition here if there are 2 daughters or more you should do this. it is a condition.
it has given rules just like that and i am using this rules. Dude all muslim countries doing it like i do. I dont know why are you struggling that much to understand.I will not tell you this again. becouse its getting dull.

Quote:i explained this over 3 times and you still dont understand again for the last time in the Quran we are given general rules there is no rule given in th Quran with all the possible situations that could happen
like you said, give me a quotation in quran about this statement. becouse i can give some which proves its the other way around.

Quote:you are asking the same questions after i answer them but just in this post you started changing your position from mathematical error in the Quran to explaining the particular situation you mentioned before
plz annatar use more polite way in talking unless you have nothing to do except talking in a bad way
and this means you really didn't understand what i said at the begining.(or you dont want to understand)I said you can't divide your heritage with quran's instructions. and i gave an example that shows why you can't divide. Is this not a mathematical error?
Muhammed simply messed up with calculations. And you just can't take up with it.
Quote:Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

Gandalf The Gray.

Messages In This Thread
Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 26, 2010 at 1:49 pm
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 27, 2010 at 10:23 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by mem - June 27, 2010 at 11:55 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 27, 2010 at 2:43 pm
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by Dotard - June 29, 2010 at 12:12 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 29, 2010 at 3:56 pm
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 30, 2010 at 11:22 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 30, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 84 2847 April 26, 2024 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 8732 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20571 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1344 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1286 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any Sunni/Shiite WinterHold 69 6336 August 8, 2022 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4402 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2908 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 48927 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 12391 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda