Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah?
Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah?
Since we (supposedly) get everything we desire in Jannah, this goes to two wider points: Is there free will in Jannah? And can I commit sins in Jannah? Let's see how many more people from the Ummah I can entice 'from out of the woodwork'.

For example, if I have a desire for something that involves another human, does that other human have free will? If not, are they a robot?Would I still be married to the woman/women from my moral life in Jannah? If so, could I could commit Zina in heaven?

Quran 47:15 says: "(Here is) a Parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised: in it are rivers of water incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, a joy to those who drink; and rivers of honey pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits; and Grace from their Lord. (Can those in such Bliss) be compared to such as shall dwell for ever in the Fire, and be given, to drink, boiling water, so that it cuts up their bowels (to pieces)?"

So it implies that Haram things are Halal in Jannah (because alcohol is allowed in Jannah).

And second, Shrik is unforgivable: Quran 4:48 "Allah forgiveth not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgiveth anything else, to whom He pleaseth; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin Most heinous indeed."

So what if I wanted to commit Shirk in Jannah? I mean, I have an eternity. If not, then I don't have free will in heaven.

Is this too confusing for the Ummah to comprehend? You know, heaven in complicated in any religion which uses carrot and stick motivation. Rather than threats, the better morality is to tell someone why what they are doing is wrong, which is why I never understood why pork is Haram. The Egyptian government took away the pigs from the Zabaleen one year, and there was chaos on the streets.

Messages In This Thread
Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah? - by ReptilianPeon - January 12, 2016 at 6:40 pm
RE: Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah? - by Losty - January 14, 2016 at 8:45 am
RE: Can humans commit Shirk and Zina in Jannah? - by mr_j936 - January 13, 2016 at 7:02 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islam is Shirk شرک Anti.Enslave 24 462 April 24, 2024 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Never call other humans disbelievers! Mystic 42 5902 October 29, 2018 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  How humans are "slaves", and how that leads to the existence of God. WinterHold 65 6891 November 4, 2015 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  You can take a trip in space, to do Shirk! Ksa 0 916 December 13, 2013 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Ksa
  What the hell is "hell"? why do humans go to hell ? WinterHold 104 25831 January 29, 2013 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Cyberman