Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 10:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just some things I’d like to know about you.
RE: Just some things I’d like to know about you.
(April 1, 2018 at 8:38 am)Losty Wrote:
(April 1, 2018 at 8:32 am)The Industrial Atheist Wrote: Things I want to know about you:

Dragon, unicorn, or turkey? Dragon. Although if we're talking about becoming one of these, unicorn has some nice possibilities.

How old do you wish you were? Probably mid to late 20's as long as I can keep whatever I've learned so far.

Do you like cake? I eat cake every year on my birthday. I have Celiac and it's a pain to get it/get somebody else to prepare it from mix. It's a special thing to me.

Hot pink, dark greenish brown, or tan? Probably dark greenish brown.

Do you sleep with or without socks? No socks.

Do you have any moles? Where? I don't think I do. 

Do you sit or hover over public toilet seats? Sit.

How often do you play air guitar? It's been quite a while. Maybe I air guitared to Fear Factory almost 2 years ago. not sure.

Do you think increasing the frequency of air guitaring will improve your life? It could be fun.

Carrots, jelly, or rutabaga? Jelly. But I haven't had it in a long time.

What is the last thing you cooked? Like really cooked? That was a long time ago. Either Cantonese Dinner or Ham Fried Rice. If I still cooked like that i would not have lost weight.

Do you have any interesting superstitions? I don't think I do.

What would you do for a Klondike bar? I would put a few bucks in my wallet and get a ride to the Dollar Store to buy one.

What's your favorite year from before you were born? Why? I'm not very nostalgic. But it would have been cool to have been old enough to hear the first tracks from Industrial Records in '76

Apples or tennis shoes? Tennis shoes.

Which is your favorite finger? Why? Probably my index finger if you don't count my thumb.

Do you like answering questions about answering questions? Am I doing that now?

When you play air guitar do you nod your head? Not usually.

You win 3 internets!

Nice! Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just some things I’d like to know about you. - by The Industrial Atheist - April 1, 2018 at 8:43 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do you know today that you didn't know yesterday? BrianSoddingBoru4 3668 198333 Yesterday at 12:11 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1084 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 801 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Loan offers that look just like checks. Jehanne 6 716 December 25, 2022 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Things You Miss Foxaèr 15 931 September 16, 2022 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Did you know? Ryn 2 322 July 4, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: weaponoffreedom
  One of these things is not like the other ones Angrboda 1 398 December 6, 2021 at 12:55 pm
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 509 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
  There are some things you lose track of, & regret. Brian37 11 1163 June 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Things you miss from your childhood. Brian37 23 1622 May 19, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Brian37