Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An alternative to deliberate fouls in basketball?
RE: An alternative to deliberate fouls in basketball?
Yeah, I was sad that they never won it. I remember one year they were so very close, and it seemed totally on the cards. The commentator said (regarding Malone) something like, "As he snatches a rebound from his own teammate [unintentional], you know he is dead set on winning, just look at the eyes". Funny how that memory just came back to me. He had this super-intense murder face on.

The only thing I had in common with Stocky baby is that I'm short, and fairly fast. I used to be fast anyway. I tried very hard but I just sucked at all aspects despite how much I love the game.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Messages In This Thread
RE: An alternative to deliberate fouls in basketball? - by robvalue - April 18, 2018 at 3:08 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Time for basketball Foxaèr 2 167 January 29, 2024 at 4:00 pm
Last Post: Nanny
  Magic now "president of basketball operations" at the Lakers c172 0 539 February 22, 2017 at 12:26 am
Last Post: c172