Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I rarely remember what I dreamed during night
RE: I rarely remember what I dreamed during night
(March 19, 2019 at 6:16 am)Der/die AtheistIn Wrote: Usually when I wake up I have no memories of what I've dreamed. Sometimes I know what is happening in a dream right before waking up, and after I wake up I completely forget the dream. My sleep is pretty deep, is it because of that?

No, it's not because of depth of sleep.  It's because your brain goes through a series of steps in waking up.  There's not much use in walking around during the day with vivid memories of fucking your dog or seeing your grandmother naked.

If you set a violently jarring alarm (possibly randomized by a computer), you will definitely remember dreams.  But it's important not to go back to sleep without writing them down-- you THINK you're fully awake even in the middle stages of wakefulness, and will likely forget your dream content.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I rarely remember what I dreamed during night - by bennyboy - March 22, 2019 at 2:48 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] What is your favorite website for reducing loneliness during the lockdown? Porcupine 37 1717 July 22, 2020 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Scared my neighbors last night. Brian37 14 1126 July 18, 2018 at 4:11 pm
Last Post: Brian37