Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 2:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scared my neighbors last night.
Scared my neighbors last night.
Sometimes I am louder than I realize, my cable went out last night and I was screaming over stupid shit. I woke my neighbors up in the middle of the night. I feel so bad, and stupid. I really need to do a better job being quiet.
RE: Scared my neighbors last night.
(July 13, 2018 at 8:13 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Sometimes I am louder than I realize, my cable went out last night and I was screaming over stupid shit. I woke my neighbors up in the middle of the night. I feel so bad, and stupid. I really need to do a better job being quiet.

Kill your neighbours.

Won't happen again.
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 13, 2018 at 8:52 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(July 13, 2018 at 8:13 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Sometimes I am louder than I realize, my cable went out last night and I was screaming over stupid shit. I woke my neighbors up in the middle of the night. I feel so bad, and stupid. I really need to do a better job being quiet.

Kill your neighbours.

Won't happen again.

Um, noooooooooo....... I don't like physically harming other humans, but if I were to be selfish in this response, I also wouldn't like prison sex.
Reeling in the Halloween spirit early, I see.
You can kill them emotionally and psychologically.

Wink
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 13, 2018 at 8:59 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: You can kill them emotionally and psychologically.

Wink

What? No..... I was an asshole last night. I just need to do a better job understanding my volume.

It's funny, but even in working in radio, I would get animated on air, and the guy controlling the board would wave at me pointing down trying to shush me.

I have to admit, as much as I love my late mother, I did pick up that bad habit from her. She could suddenly raise her voice real loud, and not realize how it came across. 

I hate it when things break on me. I hate it when my Redskins loose, and I stupidly I shout at my TV when I see the orange asshat on it. Sometimes I do need a chill pill.
[Image: df278f55610c8f207ebd2f13cb9be505--bad-ne...icente.jpg]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I'm a loud person. I'm also very brash and I can be more than most people can handle. I wouldn't call it intimidating, but a lot of people just don't like it when others are loud. I don't mean to be on purpose, but I'm 47 and I'm not going to change for anyone.

Invest in soundproofing your walls. Problem solved.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Waking someone needlessly should not be a capital crime.  Not for a first offense, at least.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(July 14, 2018 at 1:45 am)Joods Wrote: I'm a loud person. I'm also very brash and I can be more than most people can handle. I wouldn't call it intimidating, but a lot of people just don't like it when others are loud. I don't mean to be on purpose, but I'm 47 and I'm not going to change for anyone.

Invest in soundproofing your walls. Problem solved.

I won't change for anyone either, but I also don't want to foster a tit for tat environment and I like my quiet too ,when I want it so to me, it's not good to ignore your neighbors and how you could affect them.

If my music is too loud and someone comes over and asks me to turn it down, for example, I have no problem with that. My shouting was in the middle of the night, not during the day. I wouldn't want my neighbors blaring music at 2am, and they have kids too, I was shouting so loud I woke the entire family of 4 up. 

I think cooperating is better than possibly setting up conflict.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I rarely remember what I dreamed during night Der/die AtheistIn 31 2620 July 24, 2022 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Legal pot, at last! Gawdzilla Sama 14 793 January 2, 2021 at 10:13 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama