Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cockroaches Invade Medina: a second natural attack
RE: Cockroaches Invade Medina: a second natural attack
(April 16, 2019 at 3:42 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: You're talking to a floridian, swarms of bugs don't exactly signal divine anger, to me.

Bugs "hit" all over the world all the time, honestly, they're always around.  The origin of this particular swarm is just like any other anywhere else at any time.  You're looking to crickets to tell you about a god.   The irony is delicious.

-and so are crickets!

Geography rules and conditions must be taken into consideration. Florida is not like Mekka or Medina; bugs simply don't come in swarms in here, it's a desert region that is extremely hot too.
Yes there are "bugs" everywhere; but "swarms"? hitting "religious sites" in specific?

I'm not looking at "crickets" to find God; I'm saying instead that the actions of Muslims -especially the Sauds- are not worthy of the white color they paint the grand mosque in.

(April 16, 2019 at 3:43 pm)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(April 16, 2019 at 3:38 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: They're disgusting; they came in swarms; and they are bugs.

I'm thinking like: they have all the signs of a bad omen.
Especially that they hit twice; 1 in Mecca and 1 in Medina, with a long timespan in between

Please tell me how you would distinguish a god-sent plague of bugs from a natural event.

Personally; I look at the events.
Let's say Muslims did something very stupid. If bugs came invading their holy sites afterwards; I'll think that mostly God cursed them for the stupid actions they did.

(April 16, 2019 at 3:44 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(April 16, 2019 at 3:23 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: It may be true for you or for any person not believing or not intending to believe; but it proves its worth with readers who want to believe. Until the rules of this place state otherwise; what I'm doing is a legal as changing the profile pic.

Lol, what? I never said what you were doing is against the rules. I said it was getting old. You do realize that talking about your specific god as though the debate is already over and you’ve won, isn’t going to get you very far with people on the fence about it, yeah?

I always rethink my views with every discussion I have. But what I hear in discussions doesn't convince me in most cases: there is that small bit that is messing from counter arguments.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cockroaches Invade Medina: a second natural attack - by WinterHold - April 16, 2019 at 4:07 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1277 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A six-year old child was beheaded outside Prophet's mosque in Medina yragnitup 12 1914 February 10, 2019 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: Belacqua
  Cockroaches Invade Mecca WinterHold 18 2309 January 9, 2019 at 8:01 pm
Last Post: no one
  Medina Bombed ReptilianPeon 6 1085 July 5, 2016 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Hamza Tzortis now teacing at Medina University ReptilianPeon 4 1351 February 11, 2016 at 7:17 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Muhammad in Medina: from Refugee to Conqueror mralstoner 1 1432 December 29, 2015 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Europe is under attack and invasion mralstoner 27 4546 November 17, 2015 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam? hilary 16 4429 July 20, 2015 at 8:47 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  10 dead in Paris after attack on Magazine Fidel_Castronaut 269 31222 February 14, 2015 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Peshawar School Attack and Islam Khansins 4 1451 January 6, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: JuliaL