Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 3:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europe is under attack and invasion
Europe is under attack and invasion
If you still support refugees and loose border security, then you don't believe in Europe.

If you still support Muslim immigration, then you don't believe in Europe.

You believe in something else. Something alien. Something dangerous.

Europe is under attack. That's where we are now.

Ditto for the rest of the Western world.

https://twitter.com/geertwilderspvv/stat...2295913472

https://twitter.com/RobLowe/status/665302236419850240

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
RE: Europe is under attack and invasion
Here Kitan, go for it....
Stop picking on the sensible ones.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Maybe give it a day before you go full idiot, eh, mralstoner?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I'll never surrender to my fear as completely as you have, mralstoner. I can quite proudly say that much for myself.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
<sarcasm>
Wow, I didn't realise that it was the immigrants performing the terrorist attacks. I thought the immigrants were running away from the terrorists. Makes me wonder where those mothers with their families and babies in tow were stashing their AK47s.
</sarcasm>

OP, you are an utter idiot capitalising on other people's tragedy to push your own political agenda. And you know the worst thing about it, you are doing exactly what ISIS want of you. This makes you a useful idiot and you don't even know it.

Think about what Al Qaeda achieved with far fewer people. They brought down two towers, brought about a decade of war-mongering and effectively removed many westerner's civil liberties. ISIS are using far more people to run around with guns and all they are doing is killing a fraction of the number. Most people don't want to die. Animals have this survival instinct, it's why they survive. Young men join ISIS because they want to be able to act without morals and without consequences. That's not the same as going off to Paris and immediately getting killed. If it was why even bother joining ISIS? Why not just wander out their door and start killing people regardless?

So ISIS are using a scarce high cost resource completely ineffectively. They are trying to cause terror but in reality are showing themselves to be weak and pathetic. And it's the few people like you making them out to be something bigger and more effective than they really are that is helping them in their cause.

You are doing ISIS's job for them.

You are a traitor to western civilisation.
Oh, gawd's balls - Europe has always been under attack and invasion.  Being attacked and invaded is Europe's default status.  If it weren't for attacks and invasions, Europe wouldn't know where to look.  Without attackers and invaders, there wouldn't BE a Europe.

Could it be that your objection is that these current attackers and invaders are a little browner than the norm?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
To the OP: Not everyone coming out of Syria/Iraq/Lebanon is a Muhammadan. There are loads of Druze, Christians, Yazidi and (secular) Kurds. And plus, Shias don't support DAESH. If it were me at the border, I would make everyone wanting to enter the country beat the DAESH flag with a shoe for a few minutes, and also a selection of books authored by Abdul Wahaab too, for another few minutes. After beating these items with a shoe they spit on them. And if they refuse to do so then I don't let them into the country. Also, I'd remove all head coverings that cover the eyes/mouth.

Not all Muslims are terrorists in the same way that not all Americans are members of the Klu Klux Klan or Irish are members of the IRA.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(November 14, 2015 at 12:48 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Maybe give it a day before you go full idiot, eh, mralstoner?

Idiot is who he is and all he ever can be. He can no more refrain from being an idiot for a day as he could not breath for a day.
It has to be said; they're a young religion and their doctrine has everything to support this kind of behavior and barely anything to deter it.
I agree with Sam Harris when he says we need to talk about the elephant in the room. They need to write something similar to a new testament.
The religion as it stands is simply not compatible with a civilized society and its time we recognized that and found a way to resolve those differences.

"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1268 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Cockroaches Invade Medina: a second natural attack WinterHold 45 4792 April 20, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Muslim Immigration & the Fall of Europe mralstoner 50 8951 November 21, 2015 at 10:43 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam? hilary 16 4417 July 20, 2015 at 8:47 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  'Pulling the rug' from under the feet of "peacecful believers"? ReptilianPeon 58 7645 April 22, 2015 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Chas
  10 dead in Paris after attack on Magazine Fidel_Castronaut 269 31000 February 14, 2015 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Dystopia
  Peshawar School Attack and Islam Khansins 4 1450 January 6, 2015 at 1:36 am
Last Post: JuliaL
  Europe's Last Stand - Trailer mralstoner 12 4896 September 6, 2014 at 3:41 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Planned frenzied attack again Muslim based. downbeatplumb 1 1270 March 2, 2014 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Iran Moves to legalize marriage for girls under 10 years old starchild 10 6279 May 28, 2013 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Violet