Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?
Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?
I feel like people attack Christianity alot for it's bullshit, which I happily agree with and do myself, but I also attack Islam and other religions for the bullshit they spew out. Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?
I am absolutely certain that I do not know, but it might be possible to find out. - Christopher Hitchens 
Follow Me!
RE: Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?
(July 20, 2015 at 5:26 am)hilary Wrote: I feel like people attack Christianity alot for it's bullshit, which I happily agree with and do myself, but I also attack Islam and other religions for the bullshit they spew out. Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?

Because they come and get you.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Because every time you anger them, they kill some other innocent person.
Their barbarity has no bounds!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Bc Allan throws a temper tantrum
(July 20, 2015 at 5:26 am)hilary Wrote: Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Is...st_attacks
And you all agree that all of those are good enough reasons to not attack something that you perceive as simply stupid?
I am absolutely certain that I do not know, but it might be possible to find out. - Christopher Hitchens 
Follow Me!
You may have noticed - or not - the exchange with hussein, or however he writes his alias. When they come here to spew religious bullshit, we call them out just like any other religious person doing it. It's only that mostly christians come here.

As for attacking Islam in general, it often degenerates into attacking muslims. There's a difference, just as there is a difference between attacking christianity and christians. As for the above link, which has no obvious connection to the topic at hand, according to official Europol statistics, there have been 249 terrorist attacks in Europe in 2010. out of this number, 3 were connected to Islamists. Between 2006 and 2013, 0,7 percent of terrorist attacks have been committed by Islamist groups or persons. Again, according to Europol statistics in the public domain.

[Image: terrorism-EU-2-638x599.png]
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
@hilary

Um. No. We're just saying why we think people don't do that. That's, um, what you asked.
(July 20, 2015 at 6:05 am)hilary Wrote: And you all agree that all of those are good enough reasons to not attack something that you perceive as simply stupid?

Well that was a bit of a leap.
Christians are peaceful... ish.
Jews are peaceful... ish.
Muslims (not all, thankfully) take pride in wearing an AK-47 on one arm and a dagger in their belts.... and they know how to use both.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1261 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 7547 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  One clear, precise prophecy of Muhammad.. among many R00tKiT 178 21216 July 13, 2020 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7789 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Cockroaches Invade Medina: a second natural attack WinterHold 45 4746 April 20, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  One reason among many, the world needs Ahlulbayt (as). Mystic 23 3461 April 23, 2018 at 4:32 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  So if Muhammad had long hair why so many muslim male having short hair? Ruckus123 3 1189 April 12, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: chimp3
  RAMADAN: wonder how many girl MUTILATIONS were done in the name of Allah? 21stCenturyIconoclast! 13 5094 June 27, 2017 at 9:29 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  This is why islam is vomitously evil. Brakeman 41 4918 January 21, 2016 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  Why do Atheists defend Islam? Mechaghostman2 260 40073 January 15, 2016 at 9:17 am
Last Post: Dasboot