Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why 'Science' tries to separate the beginning from Evolution!
RE: Why 'Science' tries to separate the beginning from Evolution!
(May 24, 2020 at 2:32 am)JohnMBauer Wrote:
(May 24, 2020 at 2:24 am)SUNGULA Wrote: Good . Now the next question becomes why add god at all? What does it add ?

I'm a Christian theist. That's a theological world-view.

But I'm open to following where the evidence leads. I'll acknowledge that nature operates independent of God if there is evidence that it does.

(May 24, 2020 at 2:32 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Yeah, independent of god.  Whole bunch of shit happens in the world that doesn't require a god, regardless of whether there are gods.

That's the claim, yes. But I can't accept it on your say-so.
There is evidence that nature operates dependent on god ? And is isn't there detectable means one could link this dependence ?
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why 'Science' tries to separate the beginning from Evolution! - by The Architect Of Fate - May 24, 2020 at 2:42 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Re-Beginning Of Fossil Fuels BrianSoddingBoru4 8 836 November 16, 2019 at 5:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Science of Why We Don’t Believe Science FifthElement 23 7790 June 25, 2013 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Rahul
  Science might have found why some people are gay. Gooders1002 9 3672 December 15, 2012 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Science Laughs: Science Comedian Brian Malow orogenicman 4 4282 December 10, 2010 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Lethe