Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:30 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More from the self intitled white anti maskers.
RE: More from the self intitled white anti maskers.
(April 19, 2021 at 7:22 am)Brian37 Wrote: The lady in this video was asked to leave the store for not wearing a mask. She disputes who shoved whom and wanted to file assaut charges against the employee who asked her to wear the mask. The employee claims she shoved her and other employees watched it. I am sure that part of it will be settled by the video cameras in the store. But regardless, listen to her bullshit argument that others were not wearing masks and she felt singled out. It doesn't matter what others are doing. The private business has a right to refuse service. "Other people are doing it too" is not an argument. I was banned from a local Subway because I asked the manager to wear a mask properly. I didn't want her breathing on my food. I didn't throw a fit, or start a fight with her, because I knew it would be pointless. I simply left. 

And notice how she is treated by the police. This is the epitomy of white self entitlement.  If the lady truely felt she was being treated unfairly, instead of getting physical, simply leave, then make a complant to the corporate headquarters. 

https://www.rawstory.com/texas-face-mask/

*entitled*
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: More from the self intitled white anti maskers. - by LadyForCamus - April 19, 2021 at 4:59 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21761 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4015 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BMW to build self driving motorcycle onlinebiker 12 730 July 9, 2021 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2916 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1135 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Anti-viral clothing on the rise Foxaèr 1 239 August 20, 2020 at 7:53 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1900 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3313 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  what white supremacists? Drich 150 9526 June 10, 2020 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  White Americans are drug dealers and rapists.... Brian37 7 660 March 29, 2020 at 7:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4