Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Americans are drug dealers and rapists....
White Americans are drug dealers and rapists....
WE NEED BORDERS! 

Oh the irony. Seems like Mexico is afraid of Americans spreading COVID-19 to Mexico. Maybe Mexicans should call it the "Whitevirus".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52053656

When the idiot POTUS claims a border can stop a virus, I think of Tattoo on Fantasy Island, "BUT THE PLANE BOSS, THE PLANE."
RE: White Americans are drug dealers and rapists....
"White Americans are drug dealers and rapists....Maybe Mexicans should call it the "Whitevirus"."

Accusing the Mexican people of being racist in this way, when NOWHERE in the linked article were any of those slurs against Americans used, is racist. YOU seem the racist one Brian37 due to this OP. I mean really, Jesus sobbed.
(March 26, 2020 at 3:17 pm)Editz Wrote: "White Americans are drug dealers and rapists....Maybe Mexicans should call it the "Whitevirus"."

Accusing the Mexican people of being racist in this way, when NOWHERE in the linked article were any of those slurs against Americans used, is racist. YOU seem the racist one Brian37 due to this OP. I mean really, Jesus sobbed.

WAY TO MISS THE POINT. I was NOT accusing Mexicans of being racist. I was pointing out Trump's racism and pandering to racism with everything he he has said about hispanics and latinos during his run and while in office. 

It's called sarcasm, irony in pointing out  Trump's racist hypocrisy.

You do remember how he started his run coming down the escalator in his hotel, and saying "They're rapists, drug dealers, I am sure some of them are good people". 

Mexicans are NOT afraid  of white people, they are merely afraid of the virus. Trump panders to race. He's done it with blacks, and Arabs and now Chinese. 

Funny how nobody is pitting white Americans against white Canadians over the northern border new border restrictions between Canada and America.
OK, so I got it wrong, not entirely due to error on my part: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe%27s_law
Trump has single handedly made it harder for even legal migrants here. There are tons of reports now of verbal attacks and even assaults on Chinese Americans because of his sick and vile rhetoric. Trump is a sick fucking racist. And if one wants to argue he isn't he is at a minimum a heartless opportunist who uses division to distract from his own ineptness and insecurities. The fucker thrives off chaos and division.
Is it really necessary to intentionally word your posts in ways that are most likely to get people riled up and confuse people about the actual intentions of your post?
This article and this thread have nothing to do with white people being rapists and drug dealers, yet your title says otherwise.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(March 29, 2020 at 1:59 am)Losty Wrote: Is it really necessary to intentionally word your posts in ways that are most likely to get people riled up and confuse people about the actual intentions of your post?
This article and this thread have nothing to do with white people being rapists and drug dealers, yet your title says otherwise.

That's the heart of a Poe. But if you play that game you need to be ready to take the heat.
(March 29, 2020 at 1:59 am)Losty Wrote: Is it really necessary to intentionally word your posts in ways that are most likely to get people riled up and confuse people about the actual intentions of your post?

That’s how Brian’s brain operates. Trump didn’t want Mexicans in the US because of his false claim that they are ‘drug dealers and rapists’. Mexico doesn’t want USians in Mexico because of the very real potential to spread the virus. 

To Brian, that’s the same.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HIV drug mandate violates religious freedom, judge rules zebo-the-fat 6 982 September 9, 2022 at 6:12 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21400 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3901 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  6% Of Americans Think They Would Win A Fight Against A Grizzly Bear BrianSoddingBoru4 25 813 May 17, 2021 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2662 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2745 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1101 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Trump was just advertising for a drug for COVID; he wasn't sick WinterHold 36 2094 October 17, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1863 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3188 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger