Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 16, 2024, 9:21 am

Poll: This poll has absolutely NOTHING to do with Nazis
This poll is closed.
AMAZING.. I see no mentionof Nazi's other than to mention there is not a single mention of Nazi's on this thread! GLORY!
0%
0 0%
I vote "I dont give a fuck"..and of course, that is without a single mention of historical, Hitler type Nazi's
60.00%
3 60.00%
Did the American Fascist movement just suggest tha Ron Paul for president would be a good thing?!?! Of course..without a mention of Hitleresque type Nazi thingies involved...
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Republibertariangoodguys suggest reading Ron Paul for all Americans.
RE: Republibertariangoodguys suggest reading Ron Paul for all Americans.
But the libertarians....if that what you want to call these two shits...supply the money and I'm sure they are getting a good return on their investment.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/09/...inar-tapes

Quote:Charles and David Koch are co-owners of Koch Industries, an energy and chemical conglomerate inherited from their father that is currently America's second-largest privately held company. To date, the brothers have spent more than $100 million supporting hard-right political campaigns and institutions. They are key funders of the movement to discredit climate science and sow doubt on the scientific consensus that human activities contribute to global warming.

The Kochs also bankrolled the fledgling tea party by making massive investments in right-wing political advocacy groups such as Americans for Prosperity, as detailed by Jane Mayer in The New Yorker last year. More generally, the brothers have dedicated a portion of their vast wealth—and that of their benefactors—to influencing elections across the nation and swaying public opinion on everything from health care and fracking to labor policy and government spending.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Republibertariangoodguys suggest reading Ron Paul for all Americans. - by Minimalist - September 7, 2011 at 2:25 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont get why Americans are complaining about Monarchy Woah0 0 518 September 10, 2022 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Woah0
  For Americans Who are willing to act Rhizomorph13 13 932 September 21, 2020 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Sal
  polls, Americans don't think about Russia Interaktive 21 1560 December 13, 2019 at 6:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Paul Manafort fredd bear 21 3275 March 10, 2019 at 10:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 975 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Paul Krugman Called It Minimalist 38 6258 October 22, 2018 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2285 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 591 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1718 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Unbelievable! Paul Ryan praises $1.50/week tax cut! Jehanne 14 2662 February 6, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger