Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 10:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
RE: Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba
(April 5, 2013 at 6:17 am)Joel Wrote: I'd like to raise another point.
Whilst I admit that your book has been thought out and it proves nothing. Let's say that it does show something.
Christians will claim that their book does the same; Hindus their Vedas, Scientology theirs. The list goes on for every religion.

What makes yours any more special, and how do you declare it truth based on that? Whilst regarding all the others as false.

i provided yo uevidence in Thos photos that quran contain nummerical miracles as evidence that Quran is divine book, beacuse those ummerical miracles so complicated that it is impossible for humans in 6t hcentury to do something like that without Tools, like computers, computers programs, calucators, and they did not even had paper enough. and they were in state of war whole the time, the did not have time for such stuff. those numemrical miracles are meant for our time, our time of computer when we can detect them.

yes christians claim that their holy book bile contain also numemrical miracle, but i have seen these nummerical miracle, they are big joke trust me, they are not even Close to be miracle, actually i have not see any nummerical miracle in bible.

i would be glad that some christians show me something. only book wich have such nummerical miracles on the face of the Earth is quran.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Golden Ratio In Nature, Quran And Position Of The Kaba - by ciko83 - April 5, 2013 at 6:23 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The phenomenon atheists haven't been able to explain - The Golden Ratio? Delirium 20 16363 October 29, 2013 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: MindForgedManacle
  The nature of number jonb 82 40212 October 28, 2012 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: jonb