Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
Quote:Do you have any proof, or is this thought based solely on your bigotry against gays?
Here's the proof. If there were no children to be adopted, the gays wouldn't demand such a ridiculous thing. They couldn't demand such a thing.
They demand it only because its there.
Quote:Ah, I see. Your bigotry and warped view of gays. Gotcha.
You didn't address my point.
The gays demand to be allowed to adopt children, so I do have to agree with their demands, mainly because they demand it.

Quote:They are PEOPLE. Holy shit, they belong to families and raise their own biological children, sometimes. They are a part of families, just not the nuclear family that you hold in such high esteem. Stop acting like gay people are weirdos who want to steal other people's babies, it's insane.
You still do not address my point.
Gays had no part in any type of family that defined the generations that have came previously, and still do not have no part in the family that defines today's generations.
Quote:Stop speaking for gay people. You obviously know nothing about them or what they think or want or feel. And you know nothing about all the wonderful children raised by gay parents, either. Do yourself a favor and stop talking. It's embarrassing.
They did not, this is a historical fact.
Most of them still don't as it seems.
What they feel is irrelevant to me. What they want on the other hand, is unacceptable in this case.
And I don't understand how you refer to the children as "wonderful" the whole time. What? They all made it to MIT or Harvard or something?
Quote:No, you're stating your opinion - and opinions, remember, are like arseholes. Everyone has one and they're usually full of shit.
Here we go. Its always me who is stating an opinion and you who is stating a fact. I can never state a fact. It seems to be as though it is only you who has all the facts.
Quote:It's no secret that my Sam and I were trying for years to conceive children naturally. That we never managed it despite expending enough energy trying to do so to power an impressive-sized nation would strongly suggest that we were not meant to be parents. Would you deny infertile couples such as us the chance to adopt children on that basis, or is it okay because neither of us was fully gay?
Well, don't make this about you. You were born with the necessary tools to have children, but via a twist of fate, something went wrong with one of you. For your case, its bad luck. For gays, its biological impossibility.

And yes, children should be given to people that have the fit the necessary standards. The most fundamental one being that one of you is male, and one of you is female. Father and mother.

You're bringing an irrelevant subject into the discussion. I never said anything about infertile couples. As a matter of fact, adoptions are mainly done by people who are infertile.
But gays are not infertile, infertility means that something went wrong and that a person that should normally be able to procreate cannot. Gays never could procreate with eachother in the first place.
Quote:Why? Aren't same-sex partners also human? Do they not share in the society of their species?

And what, exactly, differentiates "their type of "parenting" " from any other?
They are more like a society within a society. But that really matters little. Their type of parenting can only find recognition in their society.
Not in contemporary society.
Whatever. In a family, the father and mother have different roles. A child instinctively needs a mother, who fulfills one role, and a father, who fulfills another role. I fairly don't think that gays can actually live up to the roles that have been part of the normal family structure. They'll probably only going to be a cheap imitation of it, a mere mockery of what a family really is.
A mother is softer, more loving, compassionate and has a different sway over her children, whereas a father is a bit more authoritarian, presenting a figure of strength and providence, he's someone the kids can look up to, especially for boys.

How do you presume that the gays fulfill both of the roles? Or are they going to find a different way of doing things?
As I said, since they never were a part of the familial institution, they too don't know what to do. The best they can do is to merely try to emulate normal families, but frankly, they can't.
Quote:I already posted links to articles detailing same-sex couplings in nature. Your argument has no legs.
My argument wasn't directed to couplings, my arguments were directed towards child bearing and raising.
Quote:To reiterate my earlier question: why, do you suppose, do they want it? And who are you to deny them the same basic human experiences and freedoms that 'normal' people (like you, perhaps?) exercise daily without a first thought, let alone a second?
Freedom?
I'm sorry, is this about them, or is this about children?
Its all about them, right. This whole adoption thing is just another way for them to establish their "freedom".
Its about them establishing a new definition of what is normal, and kids are their weapons, as it seems.

Really, I don't know what to say. I already know what this is all about.
This is why I oppose it.
Quote:Hey, here's an idea: don't want a same-sex relationship? Don't fucken have one. You might not believe this, but until the day comes when armed squads arrive at your door, looking fabulous in their sleeveless pastel crop-tops, arseless black PVC pants and slingbacks, forcing you at gunpoint to marry a huge bear of a man and adopt legions of babies, you are perfectly free to run your own bigoted life the way you usually do.
Its an affront to give these children under the custody of people that have such a relationship.
You're practically sacrificing the children simply to make these people feel better about themselves.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents - by kılıç_mehmet - May 27, 2014 at 11:16 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Zimmerman suing parents of Trayvon Martin among others Cecelia 140 7692 December 11, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Saudi Arabia: beating children is finally recorded and exposed WinterHold 13 1277 November 21, 2019 at 6:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  #UNFIT Documentary trailer.... Brian37 0 187 March 20, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Should ISIS fighters/wives/children be repatriated? brewer 112 6932 March 9, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1705 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 439 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholic abuse investigations expand. brewer 29 2984 September 11, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Yemen children massacre WinterHold 14 1730 September 5, 2018 at 6:11 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4595 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3636 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am