Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
(May 28, 2014 at 3:38 pm)One Above All Wrote: Thanks, Rampant.A.I..
kılıç_mehmet, I did not expect that. I thought that you'd jump at the opportunity of belittling a bisexual like you belittle homosexuals. I can honestly say I am disappointed. Or maybe it was the study that shows that homophobes (you) are actually aroused by homosexual acts. I can't ascertain specifically why you decided to "leave this debate" (with your head held high, but still utterly defeated, like a pigeon who just played chess with a human - you guys know this one), but I CAN ascertain that most, perhaps all, the reasons for it don't bode well for your arguments (if they can even be called that).

Truly, I didn't even look at the study.
I merely do not wish to continue this any further if its going to get personal. I might do something that would violate my own creed.
For I know that even how much I'm going to speak, I'm already at a huge disadvantage here. I hold my words against a whole army of liberal thugs, and no, I do not go defeated. You merely proclaimed yourselves victors after doing what you do best. Assaulting my person, and then proclaiming victory when I refuse to play your game.
For I admit, I'm not someone that is good at using despicable tactics such as this.
You continue your own game.
There are no other reasons for it, as much as you may wish it.
If I were to spit in your faces, you'd merely raise your head and look for clouds, so insulting you people isn't really something I can do. Not that I would, of course.

Rampart A.I.
I speak what I see. And what I see is that you're defending degeneracy. I throw my words on the ground. Those who take it take it. Those who leave it leave it.
I do not need to explain myself any further.
For the whole time you tried to present vice as virtue to my face, knowing that you people are coveting the truth, I have spoken what I know is true.
These people have a rotten subculture, these are not caricatures, these are the realities of these people that you overlook, the realities that you hide from others, as part of your campaign.
I'm really through with this. You believe what you want to believe. As I said, the time is nigh, and when the march begins, all will be trampled underfoot, and purified.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents - by kılıç_mehmet - May 28, 2014 at 4:18 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Zimmerman suing parents of Trayvon Martin among others Cecelia 140 7692 December 11, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Saudi Arabia: beating children is finally recorded and exposed WinterHold 13 1278 November 21, 2019 at 6:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  #UNFIT Documentary trailer.... Brian37 0 187 March 20, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Should ISIS fighters/wives/children be repatriated? brewer 112 6932 March 9, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1706 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 439 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholic abuse investigations expand. brewer 29 2984 September 11, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Yemen children massacre WinterHold 14 1730 September 5, 2018 at 6:11 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4596 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3636 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am