Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 7:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Simple mathematical error in quran.
RE: brand new Thread:Simple mathematical error in quran.
Quote:once again you are showing that you are not reading. Read the verse, its clear that all percenteges are based on whole heritage. not remaining. read the verse carefully.
the inheritance is not based on the Quran only in the Quran we are given the general rules
Quote:Anyway its clear that you haven't done the math(or you are really bad at it.) becouse even if it said share remainings of heritage there would be lots of share not known whom to give.
if something is left this is where it goes:
"And when the relatives and the orphans and AlMasakin (the poor) are present at the time of division, give them out of the property, and speak to them words of kindness and justice"(Quran 4:8)
Quote:i said "i discussed with a schollar and he didn't deny" becouse knew that problem. But you are unaware of this situation obviously. If you were aware.you wouldn't be talking like that.
i clarified about the total of the ratios not equal one and i dont think that this is not clear i even showed you how do you know it is a different situation in the english translation
Quote:By the way i haven't noticed that verse is following by another(nisa 11. and 12.) since i was depending on turkish versions of the verse. so rest of the instructions are there i'll edit my first post. My apologies for that..
there is a lot of verses about inheritance general rules not only the ones in chapter 4
Quote:I will try to explain this error more detailed. Perhaps you can understand now.(all quotations from quran.)
the islamic laws dont depend in the quran only it depends on sunnah also.you dont expect that every situation to be mentioned in details in the Quran this will take books and the Quran is talking to humans who can understand and can put rules under the general ones given in the Quran to assure fairness and justice between the familly members who inherits
Quote:it's all given in quran. all situations spesifically declared. I am just following quran!
percentages are little bit complicated in here maybe thats why muhammed messed up. he should had made it more simple( and fair )
i clarified that there are different situations mentioned in the Quran which the one you are talking about is not one of them and i clarified how you can know this but you still ignoring it.about this rules being fair or not you must first understand what the rules are based on and the reason for this rules
Quote:before you answer, please read this example carefully and try to understand first. its not a difference of opinion it is a math error!! And for that it can be proved as easily as I did above. when you read and understand the mistake we can proceed to how muslims try to fix it(and how/why they fail)
i read the example but we are talking about a situation not mentioned in the Quran so we are here talking about islamic laws(sharia) not a mathematical error in the Quran as i clarified what is the error you are doing regarding the understanding of the verse
if you are willing to discuss islamic laws which are based in shura(the opinion of the public and the ruler under general rules of the Quran) we will be discussing different opinions which has nothing to do with the subject we are talking about all i will be able to do in this case i will just see the reasons of the general rules given in the Quran and tell you my opinion regarding the matching of the general rules given and the opinion made according to shura in certain situations

Messages In This Thread
Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 26, 2010 at 1:49 pm
RE: brand new Thread:Simple mathematical error in quran. - by mo3taz3nbar - June 27, 2010 at 6:07 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 27, 2010 at 10:23 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by mem - June 27, 2010 at 11:55 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 27, 2010 at 2:43 pm
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by Dotard - June 29, 2010 at 12:12 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 29, 2010 at 3:56 pm
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 30, 2010 at 11:22 am
RE: Simple mathematical error in quran. - by annatar - June 30, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does the Quran support Theocracy? Leonardo17 89 3475 May 1, 2024 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: brewer
  New Controversies around the Desecration of the Quran Leonardo17 100 9168 August 20, 2023 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Quran and Hadiths annatar 34 20658 October 11, 2022 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any muslim SaStrike 10 1360 September 20, 2022 at 12:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  "Nas" is probably my favorite arabic word in the Quran Woah0 22 1326 August 22, 2022 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  3 simple points to end the discussion with any Sunni/Shiite WinterHold 69 6408 August 8, 2022 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  [Quranic reflection]: The Big Bang theory in the Quran. WinterHold 62 4544 June 14, 2022 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2959 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
  2-big bang theory in the Quran mo3taz3nbar 108 49083 April 3, 2022 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  [Quranic Reflection]: Quran vs Hadith- why the Hadith is false WinterHold 176 12822 January 15, 2022 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda